How to use the social pages
- Please note that there is a Social menu bar near the top of this page just under the Buzz50 logo
- Click on names or profile photos (avatars) on this page to see that Buzzer's profile page so that you can get to know them better
- Write on their profile wall which you will find a little way below their photo and they will get a message
- Do this especially for the new members just above here as they have just joined and made the effort to add a profile photo or picture
- Request them to be your friend from the link under their photo or use the menu item above their photo to include a message
- Use the menu items on the social menu above to see lists of Buzzers
- Search for people from the search on the social menu above
Recently updated profile pages
Latest 'What I am Buzzing about now' - You can enter yours on your profile page in the right column
|Larry Zappa "He who goes to bed with stiff problem wakes up in morning with solution in hand". "He who farts in church must sit in his own pew"|
|SJT63 And this time we do not have a winner - we'll give him a spell now.|
|QuietMouse01 Another heatwave next week, upto 30c....|
|Gorgo Became Grandparents for the 10th time today a little girl 10lbs 2oz.another one we can spoil|
|Chameleon Happy Summer Solstice!|
|Aida All that is required of anybody is decency: everything good flows from that - and evil from its absence.|
|Andyrooo Am here to make new friends|
|keptafew A dear friend of mine that would consume my evenings chatting has moved out west to be close to her grandchildren, so I am now looking for an alternative source of companionship online. My hobbies include the outdoors and fishing.|
|Atlas New day new me.|
|SingingSiren I need lots of encouragement and positivity in my life. Thank you!|
|Tulia might be coming up to summer as we have brilliant sunshine|
Latest Blogs - write yours on your profile page
- kilerbee 67 wrote a new blog "Too Much Like Hard Work."
- Jetz wrote a new blog "A Flower"
- Sharp wrote a new blog "Reality...?"
- Spring wrote a new blog "Rag'n'Bone Man - Human"
- Tiddlywinks wrote a new blog "Interview with Author V. M. Franck"
- SJT63 wrote a new blog "The Ghan Experience Day 7 - Adelaide 27/5/18"
- man of kent wrote a new blog "Shrubby"
- SJT63 wrote a new blog "The Ghan Experience Day 6 - Adelaide 26/5/18"
- FlyDubai wrote a new blog "Shy or outgoing?"
- SJT63 wrote a new blog "The Ghan Experience - Day 5 - Coober Pedy 25-5-18"
- Carriemay wrote a new blog "Black greyhonds"
- Bretrick wrote a new blog "Are we all on the same page?"
- SJT63 wrote a new blog "The Ghan Experience - Day 4 - Alice Springs"
- ModusGuy wrote a new blog "Roses Are Red"
- FlyDubai wrote a new blog "Music"
- SJT63 wrote a new blog "The Ghan Experience - Day 3 - Darwin to Katherine 23/5/18"
- SJT63 wrote a new blog "The Ghan Experience - Day 2 - Darwin 22/5/18"
- MissChey wrote a new blog "I Love to Cook!"
- MissChey wrote a new blog "More About Me"
- debraj wrote a new blog "Just Another Day In The Desert"
- Spring wrote a new blog "On and On"
- Spring wrote a new blog "The Price of Shame"
- SJT63 wrote a new blog "The Ghan Experience - Day 1 - Darwin 21/5/18"
- FlyDubai wrote a new blog "Hotel"
- acoolscorpion wrote a new blog "Cosmological Journey"
- Bretrick wrote a new blog "Good Times"
- Bretrick wrote a new blog "Tired of Living"
- FlyDubai wrote a new blog "Concert"
- FlyDubai wrote a new blog "Destination"
- Auburntaz67 wrote a new blog "Love music"
Online relationships really can work out well
New Buzzers introducing on the forums
- Hello Everyone
- Welcome keptafew Enjoy Rosie
- Hello and welcome new Buzzer chela.:)
- New member
- Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou
- Hi from the US (Ohio)
- New member
- Welcome to Buzz50 and hello from ky in the US'
- Hello and thank you!
- Welcome to Buzz
- New to Birmingham
- Welcome to buzz Soph Enjoy Rosie
- Just a quite hello
- Welcome to Buzz
Buzz50 Meets - Where Buzzers really meet up
- LUNCH in CHESTER Thursday 28th. June CHEZ JULES
- So sorry to hear about your sister. Hope when she gets home they can do something to clear the aneurysms. Yes I know...
- HONEYZZZ 70th BIRTHDAY BASH, No1 CANAL STREET, MANCHESTER, 12.30pm
- Just another of her aliases.....when confronted by the law enforcement for loitering about lamposts with Macy, she...
- Lunchtime meet in Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire or Lincolnshire.
- There is parking in Ely, the hotel I was thinking of does have a decent sized car park, but can be busy on certain...
- BRITANNIA HOTEL, MANCHESTER, SATURDAY 23rd JUNE, 12.30pm
- **********************CANCELLED****************** Due to the train strike, I've decided to cañcel this meet. A lot of...
- BISTROT PIERRE, LORD STREET, SOUTHPORT, WEDNESDAY 18th JULY
- Anyone else like to meet up with us? Everyone is welcome. Those staying over are:- SP1952 Bobo Macywack Jnic Honeyxxx...
- LUNCH in CHESTER Thursday 14th. June THE CHURCH
- Lovely lunch and company. Chester was so quiet at our end of town. Thanks jnic. X
- NO1 CANAL STREET, MANCHESTER, WEDNESDAY 13th JUNE, 12.30pm
- Sounds as tho you all had a lovely time on Wednesday. So pleased for all of you and great to learn that Macy was able...
- Visit to Gainsborought Hall, Sudbury
- Sandgrounder, think you will get a better response if you put up a date and time. Try that and see then if anyone...
- *PLYMOUTH* 22 August 12 noon Gog and Magog
- Kareema, fingers crossed you can make it let me know will add you to list