How to use the social pages
- Please note that there is a Social menu bar near the top of this page just under the Buzz50 logo
- Click on names or profile photos (avatars) on this page to see that Buzzer's profile page so that you can get to know them better
- Write on their profile wall which you will find a little way below their photo and they will get a message
- Do this especially for the new members just above here as they have just joined and made the effort to add a profile photo or picture
- Request them to be your friend from the link under their photo or use the menu item above their photo to include a message
- Use the menu items on the social menu above to see lists of Buzzers
- Search for people from the search on the social menu above
Recently updated profile pages
Latest 'What I am Buzzing about now' - You can enter yours on your profile page in the right column
|offawest autumn is here now !!|
|Dreamaiden The cooler weather coming my way!|
|JennieR62 The hardest walk you can make is alone. But it's the walk that will make you stronger.|
|Lady Jacqueline General knowledge quiz in BBB room, Mondays and Fridays at 3pm UK time.|
|AngelButterfly ✿✿✿ I have one life & one chance to make it count for something* My faith demands that I do whatever I can*wherever I am* whenever I can* for as long as I can with whatever I have to try to make a difference✿✿✿|
|Early Bird You don't have to be my friend, just don't give me the bird. To much information?|
|BlushandOrchid *I've never made a Baked Alaska dessert.*|
|Frank69 Today, September 16th, I went to the outdoor mineral pool at the edge of town to soak in the warm water. It was 27 degrees Celsius. The sky was such a beautiful blue colour and there was not a single cloud. I wondered: "Could this be paradise?"|
|CultureBug Each day of life is a gracious gift, but daily now, in my country, I imagine a neon sign flashing incessantly the daily admonition: "Life's become serious business; live it fully; love deeply, urgently, & get involved in making a difference; daily tragic deaths of innocents cannot be the new norm."|
|tomtwodogs Well, I am glad that this week at work is finally over, its been the biggest foul up since Hagar the Viking ordered 10,000 Battle Helmets with the horns,... on the....Inside !|
|Steve Looking forward to going to see 'Audacity' at the City Theatre, Durham, this evening :)|
|cateye Been on a 7 day cruise and now it's back to work..|
|FelisConcolor School holidays over and I can now relax back in my own home and pick up on my life again. Phew..................|
|Simpleman Because there’s nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it’s sent away.|
Latest Blogs - write yours on your profile page
- QuinTSensual wrote a new blog "The Shores of our Sceptre Isle."
- DeepWater wrote a new blog "Isolation"
- DeepWater wrote a new blog "A beginning"
- Sammy wrote a new blog "Rainforest "
- Branwell wrote a new blog "Beautiful jazz-tinged"
- Stayingzen wrote a new blog "Making Friends after 50"
- Branwell wrote a new blog "I'm Reading:"
- podie wrote a new blog "I'm New"
- Graham wrote a new blog "A Change of Career...possibly"
- Rose57 wrote a new blog "Emotional Vampires "
- Topsy wrote a new blog "Getting real excited as going up to Bucks to see my Gs"s tomorrow"
- AngelButterfly wrote a new blog "***Believe in urself***"
- Branwell wrote a new blog "new journal, new pen, two poems"
- Topsy wrote a new blog "Today 14.8.19"
- Rose57 wrote a new blog "Twight Zone & Outer Limits "
- man of kent wrote a new blog "Getting old !"
- Rose57 wrote a new blog "Mother Nature’s Wash cycle, lol"
- Rose57 wrote a new blog "Storms of life"
- photogeek wrote a new blog "further update."
- photogeek wrote a new blog "Update on cancer treatment."
- weatherpoet wrote a new blog "Best said in a poem..."
- Margo wrote a new blog "What are they thinking?"
- Branwell wrote a new blog "Making Hay"
- Fyrefox wrote a new blog "I miss typewriters!"
- Branwell wrote a new blog "With a Wink Methinks"
- Sweetness56 wrote a new blog "A Six Year Old's Logic"
- Fyrefox wrote a new blog "Gender-biased curriculums..."
- jillwings7 wrote a new blog "Needs said again, just friends...."
- jillwings7 wrote a new blog "Running from myself"
- SixtiesRick wrote a new blog "Incredible Experience"
Online relationships really can work out well
New Buzzers introducing on the forums
Buzz50 Meets - Where Buzzers really meet up
- LUNCH in CHESTER 18th. September BREWHOUSE KITC...
- Mickymal Colton Rosie7 Eve2 Frankie Barbara? Lady lei Catladie
- BRITANNIA HITEL, MANCHESTER. SATURDAY 28th SEPTE...
- Those going are:- SP1952 Macywack Back again Truesmiles April34 Panadero
- Gargrave, Skipton Buzz50 Meet 12th October
- list kyte clytie oopsa daisy
- SLUG AND LETTUCE, DEANSGATE, MANCHESTER, WEDNESDAY...
- hey you guys, great afternoon, good food and the drinkies were even better, why am I so lucky to have you lot around,...
- XMAS LUNCH .Wednesday 11th December Miller&Car...
- The free No 1 bus stops right opposite the place.
- LUNCHin CHESTER Wednesday 28th. August THE OLD H...
- Good meet, food and company great. Thanks to Mal and all who attended. Had a great time :cheer:
- MILLER AND CARTER, KING ST, MANCHESTER, FRIDAY 23r...
- Great meet yesterday. Cannot believe its 12 months since our Righty was here. We all did raise our glasses to you....
- Buzz meets
- Living alone I need to reach out for social interaction. Buzz50 lunch meets provide this. I have been at it since 2005...