How to use the social pages
- Please note that there is a Social menu bar near the top of this page just under the Buzz50 logo
- Click on names or profile photos (avatars) on this page to see that Buzzer's profile page so that you can get to know them better
- Write on their profile wall which you will find a little way below their photo and they will get a message
- Do this especially for the new members just above here as they have just joined and made the effort to add a profile photo or picture
- Request them to be your friend from the link under their photo or use the menu item above their photo to include a message
- Use the menu items on the social menu above to see lists of Buzzers
- Search for people from the search on the social menu above
Recently updated profile pages
Latest 'What I am Buzzing about now' - You can enter yours on your profile page in the right column
|Karmayogi Excited to be here and make new friends learn cultures & share experiences.|
|willie alone due to virus have limited social life available|
|marialet Hi all! I am 55 years old, I am from Ecuador (South America), I appreciate good talks as long as these talks are with respect. I am not looking for people with cute and perfect faces or bodies to be my friends, i am not a top model ei, i prefer a man who is human, natural and honest: a real person.|
|ElizaK Meaning to meaningless|
|AngelButterfly ✿✿✿BE*HAPPY*BE*LUVED*BE*KIND ✿✿✿|
|Tiggs Power tools! Wielded a drill with a hole saw & connected up another water butt. Now praying/doing a dance for rain.|
|whitefawn57 I am interested in making new friends from different parts the USA. I am in the process of starting over. Alienating any and all negativity. Basically wanting to know about the different areas of the country. What do you like and dislike where you live, cost of living, weather, scenery ect.|
|Tubbytickles6 Why can't people respect one anothers point of view, or different opinions, regardless of race, creed etc. A world of love is out there xxxx|
|HarleyD yesssss, it's raining!!!|
|William 58 BASEBALLll! 60 Game Season Schedule SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS Home Opener: Tuesday July 28th vs San Diego Padres MILWAUKEE BREWERS Home Opener: Friday July 31st vs St. Louis Cardinals Did I mention I LOVE Baseball?|
|Gem5 'Be among the few who dare to follow their dreams'|
|Rsvp1956 Life after separation Finding Joy in simple acts of kindness Making living less complicated|
|Petitefleur63 August 10th. A beautiful late summer day. Feeling very anxious and stressed to really appreciate it. COVID19 cases are increasing here, no one knows if there will be restrictions enforced again. I hope you are all staying safe and healthy.|
|Matt It's being so crazy that's kept me from going insane.|
Latest Blogs - write yours on your profile page
- man of kent wrote a new blog "Lock down 2"
- fitzgarabaldi wrote a new blog "avoiding covid "
- CaramelRhapsody wrote a new blog "Too many LifeTime movies......"
- Fixit wrote a new blog "Behind the Scene"
- AylaJ wrote a new blog "Silence"
- merchandiser wrote a new blog "GOT A HEADACHE? "
- sharkey wrote a new blog "Footprints In The Sand."
- Elspeth wrote a new blog "Easing lockdown, slow but sure."
- Elspeth wrote a new blog "Another year older but no wiser!"
- Elspeth wrote a new blog "Gracie update"
- Elspeth wrote a new blog "Bike rides"
- weatherpoet wrote a new blog "Ode To An Angel - full version"
- Fyrefox wrote a new blog "Haircut high!"
- Jetz wrote a new blog "Bloom"
- Elspeth wrote a new blog "Bike is ready to ride!"
- merchandiser wrote a new blog "THE CASE FOR THIS RACE "
- texasjane wrote a new blog "My Frog and Me"
- texasjane wrote a new blog "Idabell's Wedding Day"
- texasjane wrote a new blog "Defining Yourself"
- texasjane wrote a new blog "Ashley and Oscar"
- texasjane wrote a new blog "A Squirrel's Conversation"
- texasjane wrote a new blog "What's In A Name?"
- bryoney wrote a new blog "Forum Cleansing"
- Elspeth wrote a new blog "The filly's got a name!"
- Michaela wrote a new blog "A Letter to President Trump, from Carlo Maria Viganò Titular Archbishop of Ulpiana on June 7, 2020"
- Debii wrote a new blog "What's Your Personality Type?"
- CaramelRhapsody wrote a new blog "Crying....."
- Elspeth wrote a new blog "Filly "
- Fyrefox wrote a new blog "Wearing masks creatively..."
- merchandiser wrote a new blog "ANIMAL FARM "
Online relationships really can work out well
New Buzzers introducing on the forums
- Hello Whitefawn, and welcome to Buzz smile.png
- Hello Cheryl, and welcome to Buzz smile.png
- Need platonic friends eventually in person
- Hi and welcome...smile.png
- Good Morning
- Welcome on Buzz Peeler smile.png
- Hello Lyjell and welcome to Buzz smile.png smile.png
- Hi Chaps
- Welcome to Buzz
- Hello and welcome MichelleDee smile.png smile.png
- Hello Everyone
- Thank you, Right Now. You have a good one! : -)
- New here
- Hello Ray and welcome to Buzz50 smile.png
Buzz50 Meets - Where Buzzers really meet up
- LUNCH in CHESTER Wednesday 19th.August 2020 THE ...
- ]Harkers are taking part in the- "Eat Out To Help" scheme so There is a 50% discount on food and SOFT drinks during...
- A RECCI LUNCH WAS HELD IN CHESTER WEDNESDAY 29th....
- Nice city, Chester. I lived maybe 30 minuets away, along the M53, and visited often. Even went to Chester races a few...
- Social distance Meet at Macywack tiday
- Beautiful photos