How to use the social pages
- Please note that there is a Social menu bar near the top of this page just under the Buzz50 logo
- Click on names or profile photos (avatars) on this page to see that Buzzer's profile page so that you can get to know them better
- Write on their profile wall which you will find a little way below their photo and they will get a message
- Do this especially for the new members just above here as they have just joined and made the effort to add a profile photo or picture
- Request them to be your friend from the link under their photo or use the menu item above their photo to include a message
- Use the menu items on the social menu above to see lists of Buzzers
- Search for people from the search on the social menu above
Recently updated profile pages
Latest 'What I am Buzzing about now' - You can enter yours on your profile page in the right column
|Overhere51 Finding different places to check out where it will be interesting for a number of reasons...|
|marysarasota Am new. looking to make new friends both male and female. I am 78 so not any competition for you younger folks, love chatting with anyone, young or old like me. Try to stay somewhat active thou am handicapped with drop foot wearing a brace when outside. Life is what you make it.|
|Romany Travel plans for this year are Malta ,Murcia ,Majorca ,Bulgaria,Murcia ,Portugal and finally back to Malta in time for Christmas thanks to everyone who has sent me birthday messages and gifts xxx|
|AngelButterfly ✿✿✿ I have one life & one chance to make it count for something* My faith demands that I do whatever I can*wherever I am* whenever I can* for as long as I can with whatever I have to try to make a difference✿✿✿|
|Aries1950 I'm going to and watching on PBS, and You Tube, these Beatles tribute bands, it makes me yearning for those times in my youth, when we were all much younger. When we could sing along to Yellow Submarine and Octopus's Garden, without feeling silly or childish.|
|Tanunanu Isn't life strange?!|
|jillwings7 I love seeing pictures of pets~! Seeing adorable animals makes me smile!|
|SimplyRobin " I dwell in possibility" - Emily Dickinson 1830 - 1886|
|Sue 8pal Looks like I will have to take my eldest dog to the vet's and possibly put him to sleep. I'm getting really fed up of feeling sad.|
|Sharkey Growing old is mandatory,but gowing up is optional.|
|Frankie ready to chat with anybody as a Friendly Chatter:)|
|JennieR62 The hardest walk you can make is alone. But it's the walk that will make you stronger.|
|Junie Sex and the City marathon! Homemade strawberry ice cream. Laundry (sigh). Ignoring Lipstick Alley blog with all of its juicy tidbits and writing.Happy Weekend! The Great British Baking Show and the Durrells in Corfu make my Sunday.|
|Meeooow So excited this morning, had a message from National Lottery to sign in as I had won something. Wondering how I can spread £2.50 around. No begging letters please....|
Latest Blogs - write yours on your profile page
- Sweetness56 wrote a new blog "A Six Year Old's Logic"
- Fyrefox wrote a new blog "Gender-biased curriculums..."
- jillwings7 wrote a new blog "Needs said again, just friends...."
- jillwings7 wrote a new blog "Running from myself"
- SixtiesRick wrote a new blog "Incredible Experience"
- Branwell wrote a new blog "Graffiti"
- Margo wrote a new blog "Switchbacks"
- Branwell wrote a new blog "Faux Boho"
- jillwings7 wrote a new blog "Just friends"
- Sweetness56 wrote a new blog "Inappropriate Name for a Girl?"
- ElizaK wrote a new blog "Escort for Paris "
- ElizaK wrote a new blog "Why"
- ElizaK wrote a new blog "Love is a Lie"
- Sweetness56 wrote a new blog "Special Time with my Late Brother's Family"
- Margo wrote a new blog "What is your definition"
- Sirfurryanimal wrote a new blog "It is Cricket"
- Fyrefox wrote a new blog "The Dark Ages Before Air Conditioning..."
- ElizaK wrote a new blog "Strawberry margaritas are not food"
- man of kent wrote a new blog "Swan`s !"
- maggie123 wrote a new blog "reflections"
- Shelhop wrote a new blog "Entertaining Mom"
- Jetz wrote a new blog "From Time To Time"
- Sue 8pal wrote a new blog "A silly thing of mine."
- centershop wrote a new blog "Les brouilleurs de signal de téléphone portable vous éloignent du son de votre téléphone"
- man of kent wrote a new blog "Two young girls on a bus !"
- Fyrefox wrote a new blog "The Perils of Autocorrect..."
- Fyrefox wrote a new blog "My Classes of Food..."
- Dutch Male wrote a new blog "Arnold Chiari Malformation"
- ElizaK wrote a new blog "Woodstock-Homeward Bound Day 2"
- ElizaK wrote a new blog "Woodstock-Homeward Bound Day 1"
Online relationships really can work out well
New Buzzers introducing on the forums
- marysarasota- new buzzer
- Welcome to Buzz
- Thank u so much***Blessings***Angel
- New Member
- New to this site
- im also a newbie wanted to say have a nice day. ***Blessings***Angel
- So wet behind the ears
- Beautiful photos of your pets
- Just Joined!
- Hello and welcome new Buzzer JimWho.smile.png
- Hi and welcome
- New and ready to Buzz!
- Welcome to Buzz
Buzz50 Meets - Where Buzzers really meet up
- THE BRIDGE, DANE ROAD, SALE, FRIDAY 26th JULY, 12....
- Bobo, I am loving your poetic flair along with the announcements! You know, I used to do the same when a coworker...
- LUNCH in CHESTER Wednesday 7th. August CITY TAVE...
- Quote: Mickymal Back again Eve2 + friend P2 Frankie Nestonlady Jnic
- LUNCH in CHESTER Tuesday 16th. July MILL HOTEL
- A very good meet and they're getting bigger too :laugh:
- THE BANK, MOSELEY STREET, MANCHESTER. WEDNESDAY, 1...
- does it ever end :huh:
- Park Running meet ups
- Thanks Juju that looks like a great networking site :)
- Canal Trip
- Like the sound of that seems fun, depends when for me though :)