Whether you are looking for social networking, chat rooms or discussion forums, Buzz50 Seniors is the site for you.
Why Buzz50 Senior Chat Rooms is the best Social networking Site for over 50s
Genuine, unedited statements from over 50 members.
We hold copies of the original messages on an independent survey site.
"One of the best chat sites around"
"I think Buzz is a good site for older people to social network"
"Best social site on the net for over fifty"
"Love everything about buzz50 A happy, safe forum and hard working staff
Thanks to you all"
"Buzz has helped me through a difficult time in my life"
"Its a very well run site"
At times its been a life saver. Helps stop the loneliness. Made 1 good female friend and we use the new one to one chat now which is great. We are meeting up over Xmas : ) Its a very friendly environment.
its a good way to make friends.
i have been on other chat sites some as Admin and another as a room monitor ..but i think Buzz 50 has something for everyone to enjoy .cant fault it Mike
Buzz50 Senior Chat Rooms, Senior Forums and Social Networking for Seniors Over 50 OnlyBuzz50 is a completely free seniors social networking site for over 50's with forums, senior chat rooms and profile pages. We welcome visitors and members of all ages and from all countries around the world and particularly those who are in their 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s or older. Our members are primarily from the UK, USA, Canada and Australia but we have many english speaking members from all around the world. Our senior forum based sections allow you to join in the discussions or even start your own. Live senior chat rooms designed and used by seniors over 50 are a great way to meet others and chat with people from around the world. If you do join, and it is free then you get your own senior social networking profile page where you can fill in details about yourself if you wish, along with your photos, blogs and a wall where visitors can comment. Buzz50 is a great place for seniors to make friends with other over 50s from around the world. You have a list of your friends on your profile page and can invite others to be friends with you. Do please email me at [email protected] if you would like to know more or have any problems joining the site.
- Thank you for keeping us Members safe
- Thank you to the Moderators on Buzz50 who work so hard keeping us Members safe online here. smile.png smile.png
- Thank You to the forum moderators ~
- I think our moderators Pats and Pascalou are wonderful. They work hard and have a tough job at times, I think Buzz is fortunate to have them, they see...
- Some of the best friends I have in my life right now are from Buzz50. I am so thankful for this site and it's staff: Mila, Mike, Pats, Pasky and...
- Compliments to Sharkey! This man is amazing!
- I am so happy that he looks so well after our Buzzers! Thank you very very much, dear Sharkey. You are a star in my eyes too! :xxx:
- Last to post wins ( Part 3)
- You not going as well Minxie?
- I think there was great pressure to conform and 'take the knee' - it takes courage to stand out from the crowd. Those that didn't want to indulge in such cult-like behaviour were branded racists, the usual tactic to intimidate.
- Apologising for our history
- "Tolerance may not be a one way street in the sense that most of us can show tolerance to a limit, and if not reciprocated might lose patience,". In another sense, the sense that displaying tolerance is a British quality, (or used to be one we were admired for anyway), and I'd suggest it should...
- Do you believe that people are truly evil? And can you truly forgive them?
- We forgive to free 'ourselves,' not because we are weak but because we are strong enough to know that holding on to anger & hatred keeps us weak and stops us moving on and being happy. Not sure if I could in the worst evil circumstances, I tip my hat to those that have and do forgive heinous...
- Ghislaine Maxwell charged in Jeffery Epstein case
- I thought it was Ghislaine Maxwell who has been charged with crimes, not Prince Andrew, so there is nothing to suggest at this stage that he will ever be charged with any crime or ever be on trial at all. We (the general public) don’t really know at this stage whether it is just a case of...
- 'White lives don't matter' Cambridge academic has post 'd by Twitter
- The Black Lives Matter slogan doesn't mean other lives don't matter It means there is a problem with disproportionate number of black deaths and they want changes made to address that. Just like If I had a campaign about preventing deaths by drowning - it doesn't mean other deaths don't...