Whether you are looking for social networking, chat rooms or discussion forums, Buzz50 Seniors is the site for you.
Why Buzz50 Senior Chat Rooms is the best Social networking Site for over 50s
Genuine, unedited statements from over 50 members.
We hold copies of the original messages on an independent survey site.
"One of the best chat sites around"
"I think Buzz is a good site for older people to social network"
"Best social site on the net for over fifty"
"Love everything about buzz50 A happy, safe forum and hard working staff
Thanks to you all"
"Buzz has helped me through a difficult time in my life"
"Its a very well run site"
At times its been a life saver. Helps stop the loneliness. Made 1 good female friend and we use the new one to one chat now which is great. We are meeting up over Xmas : ) Its a very friendly environment.
its a good way to make friends.
i have been on other chat sites some as Admin and another as a room monitor ..but i think Buzz 50 has something for everyone to enjoy .cant fault it Mike
Buzz50 Senior Chat Rooms, Senior Forums and Social Networking for Seniors Over 50 OnlyBuzz50 is a completely free seniors social networking site for over 50's with forums, senior chat rooms and profile pages. We welcome visitors and members of all ages and from all countries around the world and particularly those who are in their 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s or older. Our members are primarily from the UK, USA, Canada and Australia but we have many english speaking members from all around the world. Our senior forum based sections allow you to join in the discussions or even start your own. Live senior chat rooms designed and used by seniors over 50 are a great way to meet others and chat with people from around the world. If you do join, and it is free then you get your own senior social networking profile page where you can fill in details about yourself if you wish, along with your photos, blogs and a wall where visitors can comment. Buzz50 is a great place for seniors to make friends with other over 50s from around the world. You have a list of your friends on your profile page and can invite others to be friends with you. Do please email me at [email protected] if you would like to know more or have any problems joining the site.
- I dont think Ive known a site like Buzz50
- Buzz50 shows care and kindness, it has to me. If it wasn't for dear Mike and dear Mila I wouldn't be here now
- The Brilliance of Buzz 50.
- Having been a Sagazone exile seems appropriate to post this now, as Buzz 50's 10 year anniversary arrives next month. When Saga abruptly pulled down...
- Life on the Buzz50
- Buzz50 has something for people 50+ almost all over the world. You can even talk to the people who built Buzz50. There is people here from around the...
- The deal containing the Irish back-stop Alt, the one TMay came back with , which we have rejected. It is right that EU 27 will want to see us land flat on our faces if we leave, as an example to the rest of what will happen to them. Tbh I personally am not happy belonging to an organisation...
- Prince Philip
- While specific abilities are needed to drive safely such as vision, memory, physical strength, reaction time, and flexibility may decline as we age, the rate of change varies greatly among older adults. Many older drivers do not differ significantly in their driving skills from middle-age drivers,...
- When we visited Texas, Texans kept telling us we spoke too fast.[/quote] JUJO when I go back to Canada my friends tell me I talk too slow so again have to adjust :laugh:
- Today ..... ahh!! I LOVE the "WET" season, now that we have had a couple of days of the missing "monsoon rains" Beautiful day today, a bit of a humid 30o ...... now down to 25o. Made a cuppa this afternoon and just sat watching the water pour down off the roof. (Not all grooves have gutters...
- Last to Post Wins
- What a rotten day. Severe frost this morning, took ages to clear the car. Now mist is coming down. Going to be another cold night
- Robots are taking over
- I believe bank machines have made thousands of tellers jobs obsolete and of course these huge combines and tractors have done away with as many farm jobs.