Whether you are looking for social networking, chat rooms or discussion forums, Buzz50 Seniors is the site for you.
Why Buzz50 Senior Chat Rooms is the best Social networking Site for over 50s
Genuine, unedited statements from over 50 members.
We hold copies of the original messages on an independent survey site.
"One of the best chat sites around"
"I think Buzz is a good site for older people to social network"
"Best social site on the net for over fifty"
"Love everything about buzz50 A happy, safe forum and hard working staff
Thanks to you all"
"Buzz has helped me through a difficult time in my life"
"Its a very well run site"
At times its been a life saver. Helps stop the loneliness. Made 1 good female friend and we use the new one to one chat now which is great. We are meeting up over Xmas : ) Its a very friendly environment.
its a good way to make friends.
i have been on other chat sites some as Admin and another as a room monitor ..but i think Buzz 50 has something for everyone to enjoy .cant fault it Mike
Buzz50 Senior Chat Rooms, Senior Forums and Social Networking for Seniors Over 50 OnlyBuzz50 is a completely free seniors social networking site for over 50's with forums, senior chat rooms and profile pages. We welcome visitors and members of all ages and from all countries around the world and particularly those who are in their 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s or older. Our members are primarily from the UK, USA, Canada and Australia but we have many english speaking members from all around the world. Our senior forum based sections allow you to join in the discussions or even start your own. Live senior chat rooms designed and used by seniors over 50 are a great way to meet others and chat with people from around the world. If you do join, and it is free then you get your own senior social networking profile page where you can fill in details about yourself if you wish, along with your photos, blogs and a wall where visitors can comment. Buzz50 is a great place for seniors to make friends with other over 50s from around the world. You have a list of your friends on your profile page and can invite others to be friends with you. Do please email me at [email protected] if you would like to know more or have any problems joining the site.
- I dont think Ive known a site like Buzz50
- Buzz50 shows care and kindness, it has to me. If it wasn't for dear Mike and dear Mila I wouldn't be here now
- Cruise ship in trouble
- I just saw a video on twitter. Furniture going everywhere, sealing collapsing, people don't know where to find a safe place while waiting to be evacuated. Really scary to be on board of that ship right now. Hope no one get hurt.
- Study: States With Stricter Gun Control Regulations Have Fewer Mass Shootings
- Ball point pens are fairly sharp and there have been deaths using them. Ban swiss army knifes? Why not, England has never taken advantage of a disarmed population in all it's history, so I have heard....
- Australia moving 2,000 people from powerful cyclone's path....
- https://www.news.com.au/technology/environment/twin-cyclones-trevor-and-veronica-set-to-belt-nt-and-wa/news-story/bd066747e0829553ea6b4d42caac4d7d Trevor is settling down and residents to evacuated areas being returned.
- NHS, is it Terminally ill?
- Skin cream ? Thousands are dying daily from incompetence with the NHS being sued over a Billion a year for negligence while the NHS has to spend over £200000 a DAY to hire private ambulances because they don't even have enough ambulances or paramedics. I use Uber now rather than take a chance that...
- Spontaneous human Combustion ---My Personal Experience
- Oh that's not nice! My situation is not the same!
- New Zealand Bans the Sale of Assault Weapons
- Yes, I have been surprised by being labelled as Liberal and consequently unfriended when expressing views of opposition, in political or arms circumstances... I only aim for the freedom and safety of the majority.