You may want to get involved in all the areas of our site or just some
- This is the heart of our community site and allows over 50 social networking with members from around the world. Social networking for seniors is a huge growth area on the internet.
- You fill in as little or as much of your profile as you wish and can add to or change it at any time.
- It is a good idea to upload a profile photo either of yourself or something that you would like to be identified with.
- You can make friends and have them 'connected' to your profile.
- Click 'My Profile' on the top menu bar to see yours now.
- Click the photo or name of any member to be taken straight to their profile page.
- Many members join Buzz50 because of our lively and busy over 50 chat rooms for seniors only.
- The senior chat rooms are live, as you type others see your message and can respond.
- We also have free video chat, also known as webcam chat.
- The senior forums section allows you to read and comment on a wide range of topics.
- You can start your own topics if you wish.
- Over 50 forums ar a great way to air your views and give your opinions.
- Often referred to as PMs these are private messages sent between Buzzers
- You can send a pm to any Buzzer
- If you have received a PM which you have not read than a few words of it and the sender's name will appear in the header of the site, top right, under your profile image.
- We have a busy groups section where like-minded Buzzers get together to discuss their particular interest
- You can start your own groups and invite others to join you
- Groups have their own Wall, Forum, Events, Photo Gallery and Video Album