Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Have you got something good to say about our site?
Say it here and it may well show up on the new 'About Us' page.
Please start a new topic for each comment.
Something bad to say? Email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

• Page:

TOPIC: Thank you to Buzz Admin & Moderators

Thank you to Buzz Admin & Moderators 1 year 7 months ago #3264094

• Rose57
  • Rose57's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I’ve only been a Buzz member about a month. I can honestly say Buzz has been a Lifeline, a Ray of Sunshine, my days have been much more pleasant.

This temporary slowdown and error messages are a minor issues in comparison to all the entertaining social interaction. Which for me works better then any antidepressant I’ve ever tried.

In addition The few times I needed help and reach out to admin, I was quite surprised how quickly I received a response and how graciously it was resolved.

I got to thinking of times in my life when things are going wrong, hearing a few words of appreciation is always uplifting and much appreciated.

So... I wanted to send a thank you and note of appreciation to Buzz it’s Admin, Moderators, Welcoming crew for all you do in making Buzz a delightful, friendly entertaining site for seniors to socialize.
I hope others will join me in showing their appreciation (;;)
The topic has been locked.

Thank you to Buzz Admin & Moderators 1 year 7 months ago #3264126

• Fleur rose
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Well said received: 106
  • Honor Medal 2010
Rose57, they certainly do a good job it is lovely to hear that someone appreciates all the effort that they do. This site has certainly helped me in the past. So again THANK YOU all xxx
The following user(s) said Well Said: Pascalou, Keeper, Rose57

Thank you to Buzz Admin & Moderators 1 year 7 months ago #3264147

• Pascalou
  • Away
  • Admin
  • Admin
  • Well said received: 3230
  • Honor Medal 2010
What a very heartwarming testimony Rose57 after the very rocky year we all had following Mike's passing away.:(
We are trying very hard to keep Mike's legacy alive the way he taught us and would have liked us to carry on the work.
Of course no one will ever be able to replace Mike and do all the work he did in so many different areas of Buzz and we all miss his cheeky/friendly inputs. But ..... we are still here to tell the tale wink.png after all and that was not a given and I am sure your compliments will lift Mila's spirit. smile.png

This whole adventure would not have been possible though without the precious contribution of all mentors, helpers, chat moderators, techni, posters. Team work, that's what it is all about! (;;)
Smile to life and life will smile back at you.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Keeper, Jane R, Rose57
Last edit: by Pascalou.

Thank you to Buzz Admin & Moderators 1 year 7 months ago #3264166

• JUJO
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1508
  • Honor Medal 2010
Totally agree with everything that has been said, Buzz is truly amazing, it helps people interact with other people, make friends,combat loneliness,
Thank you so very much to Mila,Pats and Pascalou for absolutely everything you all do,
Not forgetting lovely Mike,who gave us all buzz,thank you so much,rest in peace always.
No home is complete without the pitter patter of kitty feet.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Rose57
  • Page:
Moderators: Patsmikesmilesrus10Pascalou
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds