Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Have you got something good to say about our site?
Say it here and it may well show up on the new 'About Us' page.
Please start a new topic for each comment.
Something bad to say? Email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. :)

• Page:

TOPIC: I needed this place

I needed this place 2 weeks 1 day ago #2854757

• Pearlrose
  • Pearlrose's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Buzzer
  • Senior Buzzer
  • Well said received: 55
  • Honor Medal 2010
This is my new new blog entry to my new blog.
November 5th 2017. My second blog entry...ever...lol.
( WARNING proper puncutuation is of little value to me here. I will not even attempt it in my twisted mind writting) I am not sure if this is going to do anything for me or anyone else. No one may even read it but I have a mind that is screaming things at me 24/7 and I need to get them out! Thank you to my middle child Cherish deciding I needed this and for helping get this set up. So I start today telling you about 1 place I have found to help at least a little with something I know all too well about....lonliness. Not being alone. If you think just getting out and thinking positive is enough to combat it that you do not know anything about it. But explaining is not todays subject. At buzz50.com many do understand and are there for anyone who asks. The people are from around the world which is even beter and much more interesting. It has lots of fun and interesting forums, which I love! It also has the dating and chat areas but I do not go to them. It is a little scary at first with so much going on and so many people but it is a safe place and if anyone gets out line it is delt with asap I am told. So many people are very helpful in finding your way around the site. I have not yet found anyone creepy, some a bit forward but were all nice about me saying that is not why I am there. The subjects in the forums are so varied and so many I have yet to get looking at half properly. But you if want to make conversation or have something to say stop by have a look around you may find a real friend or 2. I have found it scary and refreshing and it has helped a little so I will keep going..... I need to. Thank you Mike and Mila for creating a place like buzz50.com !
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Moderators: PatsMikesmilesrus10pascalou
Time to create page: 0.354 seconds

Over 50 forums just for seniors Join Free here!

Buzz50 is one of the few sites where the forums are strictly restricted to those who are over 50 only.

Our senior forums are run by over 50s purely for over 50s to enjoy. If you like serious or even light hearted discussions then this is the place for you.