Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Dating help, tips, advice and support from Mila and Mike

Dating help, tips, advice and support from Mila and Mike 1 year 2 weeks ago #2464299

• Mike
  • Admin
  • Well said received: 1613
  • Honor Medal 2010
Most of you will know that Mila and I met on the Buzz50 Dating site and are very proud to say so.

Did you know that we now actively help Buzz50 members who are looking for a special friend?

You do not have to be a member of the dating site for this help, it is completely free and without any strings attached :)

More details coming soon but if you would like to message either of us in confidence then please do:

Click here to message Mila

Click here to message Mike
Mike
Site Admin
Head Buzzer !

We have an amazing over 50 senior friendship and dating service that is worth a try!
Mila and I did!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Dating help, tips, advice and support from Mila and Mike 1 year 2 weeks ago #2465549

• Mike
  • Admin
  • Well said received: 1613
  • Honor Medal 2010
We are starting to get a trickle of enquiries from members about this service and Mila says that I should make it clearer that all correspondence is completely free and confidential.

Click here to message Mila

Click here to message Mike
Mike
Site Admin
Head Buzzer !

We have an amazing over 50 senior friendship and dating service that is worth a try!
Mila and I did!

Dating help, tips, advice and support from Mila and Mike 1 year 3 days ago #2475374

• Aussie61
Thanks Mike and Mila. You're both doing a great thing for everyone. There are a lot of people here on the forum.Trying to match them up might be a problem.Thank you for looking after everyone here.What do you need from us to make your job easier?

Regards Chris.
Last Edit: 1 year 3 days ago by Aussie61. Reason: added extra.
Moderators: Mike, Pats, smilesrus10, pascalou
Time to create page: 0.404 seconds