• Page:

TOPIC: Cardiac Arrest Anyone?

Cardiac Arrest Anyone? 7 months 1 day ago #3746049

• Bruce
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1044
  • Honor Medal 2010

sandoval wrote: Bruce "I have some pills I supposed to shove under my tongue if I start having another heart attack whilst we wait fo the ambulance"
Good luck with waiting for an ambulance if you're having a heart attack ! Where I live people are advised to make their own way to hospital. Was bad enough before covid.

To be honest it is the same here now, If I was ill I would get the wife run me there as we did last time, I recall standing in A&E and the wife explaining to the desk and then I remember waking up with all these doctors and nurses around me saying try to relax we are treating you for a heart attack! why not scare me doc lol, I just said well keep treating as it still hurts.
Did you go on that treadmill months later with all the wires attached to you? I did and the doc said any pain at all let us know, so far in I said doc I am hurting a lot and she was looking at the graphs/readouts and said stop! Your not showing any signs of distress? I said I know it is my calf muscles which were killing!
Ended up with one of those 24hour boxes attached to me so they could get some more info.
So far so good I just go for checkups couple of times a year. Fingers crossed those days are behind me.
The following user(s) said Well Said: sandoval, Aida

Please Log in to join the conversation.

RETIRED WITH GRACE

Cardiac Arrest Anyone? 7 months 13 hours ago #3746362

• Reci
  • New Buzzer
  • New Buzzer
  • Well said received: 5
I was with a friend a few years ago having breakfast at a local restaurant. We had just ordered our meals when suddenly my friend's head tilted to one side, then onto her shoulder. Then she fell off the chair she was sitting on - dead on the floor! Could not be revived and yet only moments earlier, normal as could be. Fatal cardiac arrest with no apparent warning!

Cardiac Arrest Anyone? 7 months 37 minutes ago #3746499

• sandoval
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Well said received: 220
  • Honor Medal 2010
Many people have heart conditions they know nothing about; it's not unknown for people to drop dead at bus stops and seemingly fit professional footballers have heart attacks on the pitch when playing. The fact is that atherosclerosis (narrowing of arteries) starts in our teens which they found when the young unfortunates brought back from Vietnam were examined. Too much sugar in the diet plays the biggest part hence why Heart disease is the biggest killer, even compared to Covid.

Last edit: by sandoval.

Cardiac Arrest Anyone? 6 months 1 week ago #3757585

• JUJO
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

sandoval wrote: Many people have heart conditions they know nothing about; it's not unknown for people to drop dead at bus stops and seemingly fit professional footballers have heart attacks on the pitch when playing. The fact is that atherosclerosis (narrowing of arteries) starts in our teens which they found when the young unfortunates brought back from Vietnam were examined. Too much sugar in the diet plays the biggest part hence why Heart disease is the biggest killer, even compared to Covid.

Cardiac defibrillaters are in hospitals,doctors surgeries,gyms,swimming baths,sports events stadium, more needed to be put into education schools,universities,colleges,places of employment

• Page:
Moderators: PascymikePatsMoonlitRoads63
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds