Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Chat about the Chat Rooms. We have the best chat rooms for over 50s seniors on the internet and now with free video chat
  • Page:

TOPIC: LOOSING WEIGHT ...... or not

LOOSING WEIGHT ...... or not 2 months 2 weeks ago #3144281

• SingularWytch
  • SingularWytch's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Buzzer
  • Senior Buzzer
  • Well said received: 82
  • Honor Medal 2010
My very first post in the Forum ... took me a while to find out HOW (!).

Jenn and I are going to 'weigh in' around the Quiz that LadyJ puts on on Friday @ 1500 UK time.
Has to be sorted whether it'll be before or after the Quizz, purely dependent on folks reaction, or not.
The one thing we must not do, is interrupt the flow of the excellent Quiz ... just a good time, coz Folks Gather then and LadyJ is a lot more constant than I .... !

This is NOT serious ... it is NOT Dietary Debate or Advice ... just someone to share your Success/Failure WITH someone ..... No one need ever tell their actual weight ... just the Plus/Minus for that week ... no one is permitted to Judge NOR take the 'watsit', please ! ..... I just thought, for them that Live Alone, it might give that little boost.

Remains to be seen IF it'll help anyone .. but I for one am willing to at least TRY .........
The following user(s) said Well Said: JennieR62

Please Log in to join the conversation.

LOOSING WEIGHT ...... or not 2 months 2 weeks ago #3144568

• JennieR62
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Well said received: 166
  • Honor Medal 2010
I'm in as you know.
I know ive lost loads and loads of weight already but I think,it's a good idea to have a slimming buddy/buddies, I only have another 2 stone to lose. I need inspiration at tmes like anyone else.

Come and join and get rid of that festive weight.
The following user(s) said Well Said: SingularWytch

We are all stars, and we deserve to twinkle

LOOSING WEIGHT ...... or not 2 months 2 weeks ago #3145753

• Frankie
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1746
  • Honor Medal 2010
count me in
The following user(s) said Well Said: SingularWytch, JennieR62

LOOSING WEIGHT ...... or not 1 month 1 week ago #3169701

• Sailorman
  • Senior Buzzer
  • Senior Buzzer
  • Well said received: 40
  • Honor Medal 2010
Well, I love to eat good Food and I used to eat lots, sometimes 2 or 3 helpings when I was (because of my profession) physically extremely active. Now for the past 10 years or so and me getting on in age I spend more time in the Office then in the Mountains and my lovely Wife of 40 years knows what I like and I dare to say she is a better Cook then my Mother was.
2 years ago I said enough is enough and since then when at Home its only a light Soup and Salad in the evening. No Breakfast no Lunch. Exceptions are weekends or when not at home or taking my Wife out which I do frequently to show my appreciation putting up with me for all those years and giving us 2 wonderful Children.

Anyway, it took me 2 years to loose 10Kg. and I am feeling just great. My goal is to loose another 5-7 Kg. Funny thing is I am never really Hungry. And yes I am still perfectly healthy and on no medication whatsoever.

Cheers to you all and yes I do enjoy (when at Home) several glasses of Red Wine each Evening and yes I make my own Wine.
The following user(s) said Well Said: JennieR62

• Page:
Moderators: PatsMikesmilesrus10pascalou
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds