Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Chat about the Chat Rooms. We have the best chat rooms for over 50s seniors on the internet and now with free video chat

TOPIC: this site

this site 9 months 3 weeks ago #2956535

• meggers
  • meggers's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
this site is a waste of time. As I've said before tells you lots of people in here, go to each chat room no where near the amount of people that they say are on line.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

this site 9 months 3 weeks ago #2956537

• Pi
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 3416
  • Honor Medal 2010

meggers wrote: this site is a waste of time. As I've said before tells you lots of people in here, go to each chat room no where near the amount of people that they say are on line.

Not everybody uses the chat rooms, I have never been in one!

Not everybody posts on the forums, I would say that most just browse or send personal messages.

It is what it is!
The following user(s) said Well Said: Maryjoolz, goldschatz, senile1, photogeek, Rips, Roddy

this site 9 months 3 weeks ago #2956538

• smilesrus10
  • Admin
  • Admin
  • Well said received: 8027
  • Honor Medal 2010
And as many have said before....members are online, yes, but it doesn't mean they are in chat rooms. The number of members that you see as being online, only means how many members are logged in on Buzz50. These members are posting on the forums, they are exchanging PM's, they are in chatrooms, they browse the social page. This site is not exclusively a chatroom site...but a general social site. And since this is an international site, you have to remember the time difference between members, you might be in chatrooms when many are are already in bed.

By the way, for many, this site is not a waste of time.
The following user(s) said Well Said: SP1952, Shadowman, Maryjoolz, PopsnTuff, waterlily, Elspeth, goldschatz, senile1, JUJO, Aida and this user have 10 others thankyou

You can't force a person to show you respect but you can refuse to tolerate their disrespect
Last Edit: by smilesrus10.

this site 9 months 3 weeks ago #2956596

• himerus
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 2376
  • Honor Medal 2010
I am very fond of this site. I tried the chat rooms but they were not to my taste but I enjoy the various discussion forums and the opportunities to exchange personal messages.
The following user(s) said Well Said: goldschatz, photogeek

this site 9 months 3 weeks ago #2956608

• RosieLeah
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 3094
  • Honor Medal 2010
meggers, there are other sites which are just chat rooms. Perhaps you should stick to those. Many people on this site never bother with chat rooms, they prefer more personal one-to-one chat.
The following user(s) said Well Said: SP1952, Maryjoolz, JUJO, photogeek, Sirfurryanimal

this site 9 months 3 weeks ago #2956627

• JUJO
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 6635

meggers wrote: this site is a waste of time. As I've said before tells you lots of people in here, go to each chat room no where near the amount of people that they say are on line.

The site isn’t a waste of time, it is not all about chat rooms,there are other things to do,also,you need to consider time difference,
The following user(s) said Well Said: LovelyMeerkat, photogeek

Do I believe in love at first sight?
Absolutely,
I fall in love with every cat I see.

this site 9 months 3 weeks ago #2956651

• JUJO
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 6635

You also have another forum complaining about chat rooms, your choice of words are disrespectful.Mike ,Mila and all the moderators do an absolute amazing job on buzz.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Skamp, LovelyMeerkat, Arachne, Sharkey

Do I believe in love at first sight?
Absolutely,
I fall in love with every cat I see.

this site 9 months 3 weeks ago #2956673

• jon
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1271
  • Honor Medal 2010
Only went in the chatroom once when it first started as i was curious , but it moved faster than i could type so never went in them again , all my time on here is chatting to friends on private messages , also the odd post if i can be bothered ... i do like it here it's why i stay
The following user(s) said Well Said: goldschatz, Aida, photogeek

x Jon AKA John AKA Granddad x

this site 9 months 3 weeks ago #2956693

• waterlily
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 3134
  • Honor Medal 2010
What doesn't make sense is why your still wasting your time on here ,5 years is a long time to waste.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Annette, jon, Pi, LovelyMeerkat, goldschatz, senile1, JUJO, Arachne, Sharkey, Makoushla

this site 9 months 3 weeks ago #2956697

• Topsy
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 3372
  • Honor Medal 2010

waterlily wrote: What doesn't make sense is why your still wasting your time on here ,5 years is a long time to waste.

I"ll second that. I think this is the best and i mean best, site I have been on.
:) :) :)
The following user(s) said Well Said: Skamp, jon, LovelyMeerkat, goldschatz, Aida, Wishing

Never let anyone ever dull your sparkle
Moderators: PatsMikesmilesrus10pascalou
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds

Over 50 forums just for seniors Join Free here!

Buzz50 is one of the few sites where the forums are strictly restricted to those who are over 50 only.

Our senior forums are run by over 50s purely for over 50s to enjoy. If you like serious or even light hearted discussions then this is the place for you.