Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Started just before Christmas 2014 as part of Buzz50's Banish Loneliness Campaign for Seniors over 50. Back again for 2016.
This category is for talk about loneliness and how to tackle it. Can you can help in our campaign?

TOPIC: Friendly Chatters and Support Mentors make Buzz50 a happier place to be :)

Friendly Chatters and Support Mentors make Buzz50 a happier place to be :) 5 months 3 weeks ago #2594576

• Mike
  • Admin
  • Well said received: 1596
  • Honor Medal 2010
Would you like to join us as either a Friendly Chatter or a Mentor?

Tomorrow sees the re-launch of our 'Banish Loneliness with Buzz50' campaign which we first ran really successfully in 2014 and we are looking for volunteers!

A Friendly Chatter is a Buzzer who has selected on their profile that they are prepared to chat with new members using the 1 to 1 chat system on our site.
This is a great way to help new members and to find new friends :)

A Support Mentor is a Buzzer who has volunteered to help out around our site in one or more areas such as:
Chat rooms
General Buzz50 help
Forums, Profile pages
Social networking/making friends
Computer related help

Happy Chatting, Mentoring and Banishing Loneliness!

Mike & Mila
Mike
Site Admin
Head Buzzer !

We have an amazing over 50 senior friendship and dating service that is worth a try!
Mila and I did!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Well Said: unique

Friendly Chatters and Support Mentors make Buzz50 a happier place to be :) 5 months 3 weeks ago #2594673

• Charry
Im always here if buzzers need to chat....x

Friendly Chatters and Support Mentors make Buzz50 a happier place to be :) 5 months 2 weeks ago #2597005

• sassafras
  • Senior Buzzer
  • Well said received: 30
:evil: me too i love to talk

Friendly Chatters and Support Mentors make Buzz50 a happier place to be :) 3 months 1 week ago #2642786

• Marci
I know for myself this is a difficult time of year. Plus, I recently moved to a new city and I don't know anyone or have friends here. So, I could use the chatter. :laugh:

Friendly Chatters and Support Mentors make Buzz50 a happier place to be :) 3 months 1 week ago #2642799

• Lorna Doone
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 974
  • Honor Medal 2010
Welcome to Buzz, Marci.
No need to be lonely here, just dive into the different threads on the forum, whatever interests you and you'll soon be making cyber friends :)

Friendly Chatters and Support Mentors make Buzz50 a happier place to be :) 3 months 1 week ago #2642805

• Aviara
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 2395
  • Honor Medal 2010
Or come into one of the Chat Rooms and just start chatting :D. Newbies are always welcomed ....
Moderators: pascalou, Mike
Time to create page: 0.456 seconds