Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Piers Morgan + Israeli President Isaac Herzog Full Interview On Israel-Hamas war

Piers Morgan + Israeli President Isaac Herzog Full Interview On Israel-Hamas war 3 months 2 weeks ago #3984994

• Keeper
  • Keeper's Avatar Topic Author
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1394
  • Honor Medal 2010

Please Log in to join the conversation.

PEACE to the world

Piers Morgan + Israeli President Isaac Herzog Full Interview On Israel-Hamas war 3 months 2 weeks ago #3985003

• Lenny
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Well said received: 170
  • Honor Medal 2010
I thought that the Israeli president stood up pretty well to Morgan's questioning,
However, I have always been a supporter of the Palestine people, and believe there will never be peace until they get their homeland back.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Yo, waimiha

Piers Morgan + Israeli President Isaac Herzog Full Interview On Israel-Hamas war 3 months 2 weeks ago #3985025

• Aida
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1395
  • Honor Medal 2010
The United Nations secretary general, Antonio Gutterres, has warned that Gaza is becoming a graveyard for children and has called for an immediate ceasefire, referring to what is happening as “ …more than a humanitarian crisis. It is a crisis of humanity. “

I agree with him. Just one month into the war and already more than ten of thousand people have been killed. It’s abhorrent. Children who witness this carnage and manage to survive will store this hatred in their hearts where it will fester and the cycle of hatred will go on.

Sources : Al Jazeera, The Guardian
The following user(s) said Well Said: Lenny, Amandine, waimiha

'Take the log out of your own eye then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.'
Matthew 7: 5
Last edit: by Aida.
  • Page:
Moderators: mikePatsMoonlitRoads63
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds