Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

We like to welcome new members to our forums and a great way to start is for you to say 'Hi' and maybe even tell us a little about yourself!
Simply click the button above and type something :) Put your username in the 'Subject' if you like.
Click here to see a video of how to do it
  • Page:

TOPIC: Good Morning

Good Morning 1 month 3 weeks ago #3507044

• Peeler50
  • Peeler50's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Buzzer
  • New Buzzer
  • Well said received: 0
Yes, I am new and somewhat of an introvert, after spending many years dealing with the public via the military and law enforcement & retired finally. I can be myself... you probably don't want to know the real me. I have adjusted to that. I am what I am... telling it like it is with no regrets or apologizing. You get to a certain age and are finally entitled to it whatever, you want to debate, I am your guy.. Honesty is the best policy, why honey coat it. I am avid hunter... no I don't shoot anything I don't eat. Love fishing ... especially trout ( catch and release))... no one at home to eat them. Use to bird hunt... just train my dogs for other people... no sense duck hunting.. Still skeet shoot. Avid Motorcyclists ride and rebuilt HD. Currently ride a 2011 rebuilt HD Streetbob... What else... suffer from insomnia.. so I can be weird at times. Do I scare you now...LOL...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Good Morning 1 month 3 weeks ago #3507058

• Pascalou
  • Admin
  • Admin
  • Well said received: 2755
  • Honor Medal 2010
Welcome on Buzz Peeler smile.png
Smile to life and life will smile back at you.

Good Morning 1 month 2 weeks ago #3509130

• Mila
  • Admin
  • Admin
  • Well said received: 295
  • Honor Medal 2010
Welcome to our friendly community Peeler50 wink.png

• Page:
Moderators: mikePatssmilesrus10Pascalou
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds