Photo's 3 months 3 days ago #3645838

• Fleur rose
  • Fleur rose's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 167
  • Honor Medal 2010
Hi all

I am hoping someone will be able to help me trying to get photo's up on this site. It used to be easy when I first joined now has changed. I would like someone to talk me through it as if I was a 4 year old, but these days they are quicker and smarter than me on here so perhaps just an idiots guide would do please. All my photo's are on jpeg (whatever that means). Last time I asked someone sent me a message saying if I couldn't do it I shouldn't be on the computer, so stopped trying then but really would love to join in with things I want to show.

Many thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Photo's 3 months 2 days ago #3645906

• JUJO
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1556
  • Honor Medal 2010
I am useless with technology, but contact the moderators they will help you

No home is complete without the pitter patter of kitty feet.

Photo's 3 months 2 days ago #3646050

• Aida
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 2569
  • Honor Medal 2010
Me too. You are not alone .

What will survive of us is love.

Photo's 3 months 2 days ago #3646060

• Trila
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Well said received: 252
  • Honor Medal 2010

Fleur rose wrote: Hi all

I am hoping someone will be able to help me trying to get photo's up on this site. It used to be easy when I first joined now has changed. I would like someone to talk me through it as if I was a 4 year old, but these days they are quicker and smarter than me on here so perhaps just an idiots guide would do please. All my photo's are on jpeg (whatever that means). Last time I asked someone sent me a message saying if I couldn't do it I shouldn't be on the computer, so stopped trying then but really would love to join in with things I want to show.

Many thanks.

It seems like there are a lot of us that use a computer but don't actually know anything about them....me included. I can get my jpeg to load on the forum, but not in pm.

If you want, I'm willing to go over my limited knowledge with you. Just ask me in a pm.....

content://com.amazon.cloud9.FileProvider/images/screenshot/1630293985011139176326.jpg

Photo's 3 months 2 days ago #3646066

• Pats
  • Admin
  • Admin
  • Well said received: 5671
  • Honor Medal 2010

Fleur rose wrote: Hi all

Many thanks.

Hi Fleur.

If the picture you want to post is in your computer then it’s very simple.

Click on Attachments at the bottom left of the post panel., you will then see Add Files, click on that and you can then select where you picture is located and select the picture you wish to use......it will show in the panel beneath the post, then click Insert which will add the picture code to your message.

Click on Preview to see all is well, then Submit the post.

Try practicing in the Test area and see how you get on.smile.png
The following user(s) said Well Said: Trila

Happy to help.
  • Page:
Moderators: mikePatssmilesrus10Pascalou
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds