Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ !

ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ ! 4 months 3 weeks ago #3426181

• Sharkey
  • Sharkey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
We have recently had members saying they have lost chat rooms and there 121 community chat mainly Ipad users.
This below is one of the reasons for it.

Some internet service providers have what they call Kid safe on there servers if yours has turned on by default this is the reason you can not get in 121 or chat rooms you need to ask your Internet Service Provider how to turn it off if you don't know how.

Sharkey.
The topic has been locked.

ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ ! 3 months 4 weeks ago #3442766

• Sharkey
  • Sharkey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
OK ONCE AGAIN I MUST BUMP THIS THREAD UP.

I have had a few members saying they can not get in chat rooms i helped a member 2 days ago and have proved my point what i say in the OP so please take notice. This below is a reply today from a member who lost Chat Rooms....

I just came off speaking with virgin media and now I can get in chat rooms. When you join with a new package they automatic have child lock filters on. I was on the phone for an hour and a half while the man went thru everything. He thought it could be filters which I had looked for but as he said the tend to hide them to make them hard to find. Thank you for all your help.

This child lock can reset itself now and again beware.
Last edit: by Sharkey.
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Moderators: mikePatssmilesrus10Pascalou
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds