TOPIC: Space Invaders

Space Invaders 1 month 4 days ago #3384911

• Jinty
  • Jinty's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Well said received: 137
  • Honor Medal 2010
How to you register your name when playing Space Invaders,plus how do you get it to save your score...No point in playing if it doesn't know who you are and doesn't register your score.....I just got over a hundred and it didn't register. grrrrrrr
The following user(s) said Well Said: Sharkey

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Scottish by Birth,
British by law,
Highlander by the grace of God.
Last edit: by Jinty.

Space Invaders 1 month 4 days ago #3384986

• Sharkey
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 16406
  • Honor Medal 2010

Jinty wrote: How to you register your name when playing Space Invaders,plus how do you get it to save your score...No point in playing if it doesn't know who you are and doesn't register your score.....I just got over a hundred and it didn't register. grrrrrrr

Hi Jinty thanks for mentioning this i have just been into the game section to look and have found that All Arcade games have a glitch at the moment the fruit machines are fine. please don't try arcade games until further notice it has been reported and hopefully will be back up and running ASAP.

Sharkey.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Pats, Keeper

Space Invaders 1 month 1 day ago #3386685

• Sharkey
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 16406
  • Honor Medal 2010
These old games use Flash to make them work, and Flash is gradually being killed off.
It will be completely unsupported with security updates by the end of 2020, and i think most browsers have already dropped native support for it i know Google Chrome has and you have to use plugins. The Firefox browser gives the option to download Flash to play these games but Flash could cause other issues. I will update this thread when a decision has been made as to what is going to happen in the near future.

Sharkey.

Last edit: by Sharkey.
  • Page:
Moderators: mikePatssmilesrus10pascalou
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds