TOPIC: Buzz

Buzz 1 month 2 weeks ago #3520512

• Keeper
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1900
  • Honor Medal 2010
Hello,
I was wondering if we could have a section here on Buzz Forum for INSPIRATIONAL VIDOES maybe? I have just posted one about a wee boy with spina bifita, had to put it on Lounge Chat, didn't know where else to put it, I know it will be covered on there fast and lost to view. Just a polite request. What do you think? smile.png

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Keeper.

Buzz 1 month 2 weeks ago #3520604

• Pats
  • Admin
  • Admin
  • Well said received: 4536
  • Honor Medal 2010
I have moved your post to the 'Video's that Touch us category ' in Buzzers Corner Keeper.smile.png

www.buzz50.com/forum/videos-that-touch-u...nspirational#3520508
Happy to help.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Keeper

Buzz 1 month 2 weeks ago #3522204

• Spring
  • New Buzzer
  • New Buzzer
  • Well said received: 17
  • Honor Medal 2010
Having carefully read the last 6 pages, it would seem that Buzz may have a potential monetary problem.
Assuming this is correct; how do we solve this?

Here are a few suggestions for your consideration:

Perhaps there could be 1 month a year for a 'Buzz Donation Drive' - maybe give a 'Free Buzz Membership' to the highest bidder. :lol: Or something equally fun.

Bring back the Double Points Buy.

Buzz could also poll it's members for suggestions.

A banner could be created with the amount that is needed to run the site for the month [or the year] and decrease the figure every time a donation is made. This way we all could monitor our progress and actively see how our contributions are helping. The banner could change from red (for amounts needed or owed) to green showing a positive cash flow, when we reach that milestone.
This way we could all share in the excitement of our debt smashing achievement.

There is no shame in stating we need funds to continue.

It is much better to address the problem head-on; than shutting down the site for lack of funds (worst case scenario).

We are all mature adults here on Buzz.

We understand finance.

If you just let us know exactly what you need - and allow us to help put it together - I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Romany, QuinTSensual, Sirfurryanimal, dbock57

Last edit: by Spring.

Buzz 1 month 1 week ago #3524402

• Pats
  • Admin
  • Admin
  • Well said received: 4536
  • Honor Medal 2010
Mila is very aware of the situation and will be sending a mass PM shortly just as Mike used to do from time to time.smile.png

There have been major site issues to sort out and this had to take priority over everything else, we are confident that we are more or less back to normal and member’s patience has been very much appreciated.

Pats. admin.
Happy to help.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Spring, AntiqueLace1

Last edit: by Pats.
Moderators: mikePatssmilesrus10Pascalou
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds