Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Trump vs Biden

Trump vs Biden 3 weeks 5 days ago #3529291

• Serena77
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 17834
  • Honor Medal 2010
Biden has been accused by some adult women of unwanted touching in public — and former Senate staffer Tara Reade accused him of sexual assault

politifact
"money buys everything,
but ............common sense."
The following user(s) said Well Said: Jane R, Robin, Beesknees

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Trump vs Biden 3 weeks 5 days ago #3529292

• WWWoody
  • WWWoody's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1462
  • Honor Medal 2010
Eww. :evil:
Murica!
The following user(s) said Well Said: Serena77, Robin

Trump vs Biden 3 weeks 5 days ago #3529307

• KayyGee
  • Away
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1256
  • Honor Medal 2010
A simple test, how many of these allegations, dragged up after years of silence from those doing the accusing, have actually resulted in Law Enforcement or Legal action. The principle, meaning loudest, protagonists failed to mention her "assault" when questioned at the time and follow up investigations since have found no basis for her complaint. It's a similar story with his other accusers. Meanwhile Trump is facing over 20 court cases alleging sexual assault, for which he, Trump, has been unsuccessful, time and again, from defeating in the courts, he just keeps appealing hoping to drag them out until he looses in November.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Annette, cahoots, Vegemite Kid

Trump vs Biden 3 weeks 5 days ago #3529312

• JUJO
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1341
  • Honor Medal 2010
This was the topic of conversation on the news this morning, it is being held at 9.00pm in Ohio, 2.00am U.K. time,
There sure is going to be fireworks,
No home is complete without the pitter patter of kitty feet.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Robin

Trump vs Biden 3 weeks 5 days ago #3529422

• Annette
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1100
  • Honor Medal 2010
www.businessinsider.de/international/wom...t-2017-12/?r=US&IR=T

- At least 25 women have accused President Donald Trump of sexual misconduct since the 1970s.
- Renewed attention has been brought to the allegations amid the #MeToo movement and a national conversation concerning sexual misconduct.
- Trump has repeatedly denied the accusations, denouncing his accusers as „liars.“
- In June 2019, columnist E. Jean Carroll accused President Donald Trump of sexually assaulting her in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room the mid-1990s.

One accuser, Samantha Holvey, who out again last year about her experience with Trump as a Miss USA pageant contestant, said that while his election was painful, she and others see the #MeToo movement as an opportunity to „try round two.“

„We’re private citizens, and for us to put ourselves out there to try and show America who this man is and especially how he views women, and for them to say ‚meh, we don’t care‘ — it hurts,“ Holvey said on NBC News‘ „Megyn Kelly Today“ in December 2017. „And so now it’s just like, all right, let’s try round two. The environment’s different. Let’s try again.“

www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-wro...ant-2018-3?r=DE&IR=T

President Donald Trump wrote a personal letter to Russian President Vladimir Putin inviting him to attend the 2013 Miss Universe pageant in Moscow.

"...Agalarov, known as "Putin's Builder," signed a contract with Trump during the Miss USA pageant in Las Vegas to bring the Miss Universe pageant to Moscow that November.
After they had dinner, the group reportedly went to a Vegas strip club called The Act, which has since shut down amid legal troubles.

The club regularly had acts, according to the book, which featured young women urinating on others..."

"...Trump tweeted, "Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow - if so, will he become my new best friend?"

Trump's 2013 Miss Universe pageant in Moscow was part of his longtime effort to bring the Trump brand to Russia. He had, for years, been working to build a glitzy Trump Tower in Moscow, and he reportedly viewed the pageant as his opportunity to push the deal through..."

www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celeb...men-beauty-pageants/
"...he day before each televised pageant, Miss Universe staffers would set up a room for Trump to review the finalists. He would allegedly sit in this room with videos of the contestants in their formalwear and swimsuits and pick which women would make it to the final rounds, sometimes completely disregarding the winners of the actual preliminary competition. It was a rule of the pageants that Trump that the right to overrule contestants. "In short, no woman was a finalist until Trump said so," Isikoff and Corn write..."

And to top it of:

"Donald Trump boasted about meeting semi-naked teenagers in beauty pageants

Mr Trump said on Howard Stern’s radio show in 2005 that he could ‘get away’ with walking into the dressing room to ‘inspect’ beautiful women

“I’ll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show and everyone's getting dressed,” Trump told Stern in recordings
“No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it…. ‘Is everyone OK’? You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Guess that takes care of that.
LEAVER DEA AS SLAEF !

Trump vs Biden 3 weeks 5 days ago #3529431

• WWWoody
  • Away
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010

JUJO wrote: This was the topic of conversation on the news this morning, it is being held at 9.00pm in Ohio, 2.00am U.K. time,
There sure is going to be fireworks,

I agree Jujo. I expect this debate to break records in viewership. Lots of laughs. I can’t wait. :evil:
Murica!
The following user(s) said Well Said: Serena77, Robin

Trump vs Biden 3 weeks 5 days ago #3529459

• Jane R
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1330
  • Honor Medal 2010

NewTricks wrote: Got a link Jane?

The clips I saw were a video montage of Biden's tactile - for want of a better word- behaviour with various women and at least two girls of about 10 or 11. Even the small girls looked uncomfortable. I went to You tube but didn't find the one I viewed though quite a few others. I'm not surprised it was missing, you will have to make up your own mind as to why it's omitted but can assure you I saw it with my own eyes on social media about a month ago.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Serena77

Trump vs Biden 3 weeks 5 days ago #3529479

• WWWoody
  • Away
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010
I’ll name the winner later tonight. Right here in this thread. Stay tuned. :evil:
Murica!

Trump vs Biden 3 weeks 5 days ago #3529485

• Pascalou
  • Away
  • Admin
  • Admin
  • Well said received: 2925
  • Honor Medal 2010

Jane R wrote:

The clips I saw were a video montage of Biden's tactile - for want of a better word- behaviour with various women and at least two girls of about 10 or 11. Even the small girls looked uncomfortable. I went to You tube but didn't find the one I viewed though quite a few others. I'm not surprised it was missing, you will have to make up your own mind as to why it's omitted but can assure you I saw it with my own eyes on social media about a month ago.

I agree the videos look creepy .
Geez such a big country like the USA doesn't have any more decent and younger candidate for elections than the current ones?:ohmy:
Smile to life and life will smile back at you.

Trump vs Biden 3 weeks 5 days ago #3529487

• Serena77
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 17834
  • Honor Medal 2010

Pascalou wrote:

Jane R wrote:

I agree the videos look creepy .
Geez such a big country like the USA doesn't have any more decent and younger candidate for elections than the current ones?:ohmy:

The most obvious reason America’s presidential candidates are so old might be that Americans are getting older. Voters over 65 routinely go to the polls more often than young voters do, and political-science research has found that voters typically prefer candidates “who are closest to themselves in age.” This sounds like a universal formula: Older countries produce older politicians.

All of them have an ego....give younger ones more time and space and they will be
no different.
"money buys everything,
but ............common sense."

Last edit: by Serena77.
Moderators: mike
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds