Another pearl of wisdom from the Stable Genius 2 months 5 days ago #3394557

• eleramune
  • eleramune's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1376
  • Honor Medal 2010
Donald J. Trump 7:27 PM · Feb 2, 2020

"Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs on a great game, and a fantastic comeback, under immense pressure. You represented the Great State of Kansas and, in fact, the entire USA, so very well. Our Country is PROUD OF YOU!"

This is the Stable Genius :S
Ignorance, lack of education, stupidity is a very dangerous combination for the United State of America .

Now we know why he wont release his school grades. That's just how those 'stable geniuses' roll.

I still find it incredible that someone this stupid is the president of the United States. It says a lot more about his voters and the republican party than it says about him.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Annette, Dan Dare, Aida, Rips, Rose57, Poppy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Another pearl of wisdom from the Stable Genius 2 months 5 days ago #3394570

• Shadowman
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1128
  • Honor Medal 2010
Pompeo should have been there with an unmarked map for Trump to point to.

Sad, but the Trump Cult followers just will not admit to Trump's daily "misspeakings".

Republicans Say Trump Was Right, Kansas City Chiefs Indeed Based in Kansas
nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/02/trump-ka...ouri-super-bowl.html
The following user(s) said Well Said: Annette, Dan Dare, Aida, Mary Mary, Rips, eleramune

"I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you." Nietzsche

Another pearl of wisdom from the Stable Genius 2 months 5 days ago #3394646

• GerryM
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Well said received: 243
  • Honor Medal 2010
Whether its ignorance or stupidity, if he would just own up to his gaffes I could go a long way in understanding him. The fact that he never says hes sorry or admits he might be wrong is what bothers me the most. Would anyone put up with that in the workplace or their family? I doubt it.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Annette, imosel, Dan Dare, Keeper, Aida, Rips, eleramune, hcf3sf, Rose57, Poppy

Another pearl of wisdom from the Stable Genius 2 months 1 day ago #3396530

• Annette
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 4016
  • Honor Medal 2010
"Belgium is a beautiful city," Trump said

"Man shot inside Paris police station. Germany is a total mess-big crime."

He once got a call from the president of *South* Korea, but then told hundreds of journalists that he’d gotten a call from the leader of *North* Korea.

trump mistakenly suggested the US bombed Iraq in an airstrike. The US had instead struck Iran.

trump was trashing the presidents of Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia for the breakup of Yugoslavia.

trump said at a rally that he was building a “beautiful border wall” between “Colorado and Mexico”, despite the state not sharing a border with the nation’s southern ally.

trump thought Nipple and Button were in India,

trump told the Indian prime minister that he did not share a border with China, when in fact the country has a 2,520 mile border with the country.

he had to be told in 2018 that Ireland isn’t part of the U.K.... yet made the mistake again in 2019

trump remained blissfully ignorant when he was confused about “the distinction between England and the UK”
"...England changed its name,” he tweeted. “Maybe a branding thing. Who knows.”

trump earned global mockery when met with the president of *Iraqi* Kurdistan but thought he was taking to someone from *Syria*

trump had to ask if Kyiv is in Ukraine

In a meeting with leaders from the *Baltic* states, trump thought he was talking to people form the *Balkans*
The following user(s) said Well Said: Vegemite Kid, Dan Dare, Shadowman, Mary Mary, Sirfurryanimal, Rips, eleramune, Poppy

LEAVER DEA AS SLAEF !

Another pearl of wisdom from the Stable Genius 2 months 1 day ago #3396537

• Rips
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 6540
  • Honor Medal 2010
Trump I just don’t go there anymore he’s so annoying from his ridiculous use of Twitter , childish behaviour ,lies , denials ,racist remarks ,horrifying treatment of immigrants ,to that stupid hairstyle the edge to edge combovers in all directions and finger
pointing. That’s for starters.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Annette, Dan Dare, Shadowman, Mary Mary, eleramune, Rose57, Poppy

Another pearl of wisdom from the Stable Genius 1 month 1 week ago #3410713

• Rain
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1593
  • Honor Medal 2010
The most classic Trumpsim had to be when he met our Taoiseach (prime minister) a few months ago and described the proposed contentious, post Brexit Irish border as 'your wall'.

Leo Varadkar's face says it all here as Trump, completely out of his depth rambles on...

'The Irish Wall'
The following user(s) said Well Said: Dan Dare, Mary Mary

Another pearl of wisdom from the Stable Genius 1 month 1 week ago #3410728

• Mykle
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1347
  • Honor Medal 2010
He could be a good stand up or sit down comedian without even trying. have you ever heard so much dumb speech.
POTUS , well thats a joke in itself with this dumbo in that role

Another pearl of wisdom from the Stable Genius 1 month 1 week ago #3410792

• Vegemite Kid
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 9692
  • Honor Medal 2010

GerryM wrote: Whether its ignorance or stupidity, if he would just own up to his gaffes I could go a long way in understanding him. The fact that he never says hes sorry or admits he might be wrong is what bothers me the most. Would anyone put up with that in the workplace or their family? I doubt it.

yes I totally agree.

we all dont know some things that are actually common knowledge and we all make silly 'typo gaffes' in speech sometimes.
Maybe not as many but it happens to all of us at some time or other

Just say you were wrong or accept others laughing at your silly mistake.

the getting all defensive and huffy and back pedalling makes you look all the more ludicrous.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Dan Dare, Mary Mary, Rose57

Another pearl of wisdom from the Stable Genius 2 weeks 6 days ago #3425250

• altshovel
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1858
  • Honor Medal 2010
This seems to be the best place to post this cut and paste which pretty much sums up how I look at Trump;
"Well, it finally isn’t funny anymore – the grandiosity, the ignorance, the cruelty, the bullying, the racism, the petty insults and incessant stupidity. But especially the non-stop lying. The greatest asset that a president can bring to a crisis is credibility. On Day One of his presidency, Donald Trump chose to pick a fight with the media about the size of his inaugural crowd. On the morning of January 21, 2017, after fewer than 24 hours in office, Trump sent out Sean Spicer to tell the press corps a laughable and easily disprovable lie – that Trump’s crowd was the largest in history ever to attend a presidential inaugural. The very next day, Kellyanne Conway let Americans know of the existence of something called “alternative facts.” Oh. So, that’s how it’s going to be, huh?

Since then, the lies have come so fast and furious that keeping track has been impossible. How do you remember the last one when three or four equally ridiculous lies are almost certain to follow that day? “Don’t take him literally,” his supporters insisted. “Take him seriously.” Really? Well, no. What they really were saying was how happy they were that he would be appointing pro-life, pro-corporate Federalist Society judges, cutting taxes to benefit the wealthy, undoing regulations to help corporations exploit their employees and destroy our environment, and pulling us out of the Paris Agreement and the Iran Nuclear Deal. That the President of the United States is a malignant narcissist who could allow no fact to stand that contradicted his insatiable need for self-aggrandizement has been of little concern to establishment Republicans. The stock market was climbing. They were getting richer. And they had cover from the right-wing media to fool enough of his base into believing his limitless dishonesty. At this year’s State of the Union, the First Lady bestowed upon Rush Limbaugh the Presidential Medal of Freedom, an honor he now shares with Mother Teresa, Cesar Chavez, and the crew of Apollo 13. In 1995, I wrote a book entitled Rush Limbaugh is a Big Fat Idiot and Other Observations for a reason – the same reason that I wrote Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them – A Fair and Balanced Look at the Right a few years later. Without Rush, without O’Reilly, without Hannity, without Newsmax, Breitbart, and InfoWars there would be no Trump.

Until this crisis, Trump has paid no real price for his constant, pathological mendacity. Before politics, the man had spent his entire career in a business where, evidently, there was no accountability for inveterate lying. But for this crisis there is accountability. And instead of leading, Donald Trump’s focus has been where it always has been – on Donald Trump. “I give myself a ten out of ten.” “We are very close to a vaccine.” “I don’t take responsibility at all.” “Anybody who needs a test can get a test. And the tests are perfect. Like the letter was perfect. The transcript was perfect.” Of course, no leader could have prevented the devastation that this virus has and will continue to exact. But because Trump’s focus has been on himself, his reelection, and his fragile self-image, our federal government squandered our most valuable commodity. And the amount of suffering which that lost time will cost our nation is as tragic as it is unknowable. Trump will not step away. He will continue to take the stage and our focus – but he will not be able to claim the credibility he never earned. We are left to proceed despite our president and find the leadership we need elsewhere. From governors and mayors and other civil servants. From health care professionals and scientists and economists. From community leaders and each other. It is time for each of us to step up and fill the vacuum at the top – first by staying home. And for those fortunate enough to weather this storm financially – to help those who cannot.

Lest we forget Trump’s Houdini-like ability to escape the traps he’s set for himself, it is also time for us to commit to his defeat in November. For now, find a way to do that from home. But when it’s time to come out into the light, it must be our collective mission to make this godawful human being pay the price for every lie he has ever uttered."
~ Al Franken

And I love Al. He got railroaded by his own party. Trump is accused of far worse and his garbled defense of himself is a dialogue of contradictions.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Dan Dare, Roughyead, Mary Mary

“Someone has said that it requires less mental effort to condemn than to think.”
Last edit: by pascalou. Reason: inserted paragraphs for easier reading
  • Page:
Moderators: mike
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds