TOPIC: John Bolton's book about the President

John Bolton's book about the President 2 months 1 week ago #3390712

• Corvette
  • Corvette's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 749
  • Honor Medal 2010
I think it was a great time to write a book about how the White House does things. Just look at all the
book sales to people who want to read another idea of who said something about the President. If the
story facts are real , we may know by Nov 4th. Does it look like there will be a long list of books by
everyone who was fired from the White House? Only time will tell. What do you think?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

John Bolton's book about the President 2 months 1 week ago #3392427

• Shadowman
  • Away
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1128
  • Honor Medal 2010
Yes, and sometimes books are written about someone a hundred or two hundred years later. As for contemporaries or people that have crossed paths with Trump, yes, I would guess there will be a lot of them. And movies, and some recent news makes one think Trump also may end up on those court/crime tv shows where the police try to get a DNA sample to match with a rape victim's dress.
www.washingtonpost.com/national/ap-exclu...d4241a2fe_story.html
The following user(s) said Well Said: Annette, Mary Mary

"I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you." Nietzsche

John Bolton's book about the President 2 months 1 week ago #3392440

• Shadowman
  • Away
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1128
  • Honor Medal 2010
Also a while back there was A Very Stable Genius by Philip Rucker & Carol Leonnig.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Annette, Mary Mary

"I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you." Nietzsche
  • Page:
Moderators: mike
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds