Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Kayne West

Kayne West 3 months 3 weeks ago #3363580

  • Eira
  • Eira's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 4865
  • Well said received: 9956
  • Points: 76071
  • Honor Medal 2010
I’ve always thought you guys start campaigning awfully early for your Elections - you’ve been talking about the 2020 Elections for about a year now. I can understand why your Presidential Campaigns and Elections take most of the year because of the stages of the selection process.

However, if I had to start worrying about the Election after the next Election a year before the next Election, my mind would blow a gasket!

Why do folk have to try to run across bridges miles before they’ve even reached the approach to them - they’ll be meeting themselves coming back soon!

Rumours about who might stand in 5 years time :woohoo:
there’s many a slip twixt cup and lip -
anything might happen before then.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Annette

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Step by step, one goes a long way.
Last edit: by Eira.

Kayne West 3 months 3 weeks ago #3363592

  • Jane R
  • Jane R's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 2929
  • Well said received: 5780
  • Points: 153012
  • Honor Medal 2010

Eira wrote: I’ve always thought you guys start campaigning awfully early for your Elections - you’ve been talking about the 2020 Elections for about a year now. I can understand why your Presidential Campaigns and Elections take most of the year because of the stages of the selection process.

However, if I had to start worrying about the Election after the next Election a year before the next Election, my mind would blow a gasket!

Why do folk have to try to run across bridges miles before they’ve even reached the approach to them - they’ll be meeting themselves coming back soon!

Rumours about who might stand in 5 years time :woohoo:
there’s many a slip twixt cup and lip -
anything might happen before then.



Agree, Eira - the funny thing is it was an English member who opened the thread - it must be catching! lol
The following user(s) said Well Said: Eira

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Kayne West 3 months 3 weeks ago #3363738

  • JUJO
  • JUJO's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 3393
  • Well said received: 3706
  • Points: 3886
  • Honor Medal 2010
My goodness, the White House with Kayne West,Lady Kim, their children, Her dysfunctional family, no idea what his family is like
If it gets boring,he can play rap music
The following user(s) said Well Said: Annette

Please Log in to join the conversation.

No home is complete without the pitter patter of kitty feet.

Kayne West 3 months 3 weeks ago #3363743

  • Annette
  • Annette's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 3681
  • Well said received: 4016
  • Points: 87207
  • Honor Medal 2010

JUJO wrote: My goodness, the White House with Kayne West,Lady Kim, their children, Her dysfunctional family, no idea what his family is like
If it gets boring,he can play rap music


He will probably legalize the use of cocaine ;-)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

LEAVER DEA AS SLAEF !

Kayne West 3 months 3 weeks ago #3363744

  • JUJO
  • JUJO's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 3393
  • Well said received: 3706
  • Points: 3886
  • Honor Medal 2010

Annette wrote:

JUJO wrote: My goodness, the White House with Kayne West,Lady Kim, their children, Her dysfunctional family, no idea what his family is like
If it gets boring,he can play rap music


He will probably legalize the use of cocaine ;-)









:( :( :(

Please Log in to join the conversation.

No home is complete without the pitter patter of kitty feet.

Kayne West 3 months 3 weeks ago #3364046

  • Aida
  • Aida's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 6969
  • Well said received: 8710
  • Points: 62358
  • Honor Medal 2010

BlushingOrchid wrote: Well now that is a scary thought :huh:


Might do just as well as Trump, better even. He would not be a white supremacist .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

It’s easy to stay with the crowd, it takes courage to stand alone.

Kayne West 3 months 3 weeks ago #3364156

  • Vegemite Kid
  • Vegemite Kid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 9302
  • Well said received: 9692
  • Points: 223092
  • Honor Medal 2010
Bar is not set very high for that.

However I think this topic is a bit like What would you do if you won 5 billion dollars?

sure, it might happen - but not very likely.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Kayne West 3 months 3 weeks ago #3364172

  • cupcake63
  • cupcake63's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Posts: 209
  • Well said received: 231
  • Points: 2811
  • Honor Medal 2010

Vegemite Kid wrote: Bar is not set very high for that.

However I think this topic is a bit like What would you do if you won 5 billion dollars?

sure, it might happen - but not very likely.

Sorry mate, but I said the very same thing about Trump.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Topsy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Kayne West 3 months 3 weeks ago #3364177

  • Serena77
  • Serena77's Avatar
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 4746
  • Well said received: 19116
  • Points: 210691
  • Honor Medal 2010
I never thought the big "O" would win, he did..twice. Never know!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

"money buys everything,
but ............common sense."

Kayne West 3 months 3 weeks ago #3364220

  • Eira
  • Eira's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 4865
  • Well said received: 9956
  • Points: 76071
  • Honor Medal 2010
If Kanye West became President, he would fit right into the White House -
they’ve already named the Presidential Offices after him - The West Wing! :lol:
The following user(s) said Well Said: Annette

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Step by step, one goes a long way.
Moderators: mike
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Over 50 forums just for seniors Join Free here!

Buzz50 is one of the few sites where the forums are strictly restricted to those who are over 50 only.

Our senior forums are run by over 50s purely for over 50s to enjoy. If you like serious or even light hearted discussions then this is the place for you.