Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Kayne West

Kayne West 3 months 3 weeks ago #3362623

  • JUJO
  • JUJO's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 3393
  • Well said received: 3706
  • Points: 3886
  • Honor Medal 2010
Rumours have it,
Kayne West who is a rapper and married to Kim Kardashian, is said to want to run for President in 2024, He is very good friends with Donald Trump.
The following user(s) said Well Said: WWWoody

Please Log in to join the conversation.

No home is complete without the pitter patter of kitty feet.

Kayne West 3 months 3 weeks ago #3362627

  • BlushingOrchid
  • BlushingOrchid's Avatar
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 2167
  • Well said received: 2968
  • Points: 44028
  • Honor Medal 2010
Well now that is a scary thought :huh:
The following user(s) said Well Said: pascalou, WWWoody, JUJO

Please Log in to join the conversation.

"Beauty in things exists in the mind which contemplates them"

Kayne West 3 months 3 weeks ago #3362633

  • WWWoody
  • WWWoody's Avatar
  • Online
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 1409
  • Well said received: 2047
  • Points: 70412
  • Honor Medal 2010

JUJO wrote: Rumours have it,
Kayne West who is a rapper and married to Kim Kardashian, is said to want to run for President in 2024, He is very good friends with Donald Trump.

Both very intelligent. Kim will be an attorney soon and Kanye played his hand brilliantly. The great thing about America is anyone can run for POTUS. Wait. Must be born here. Outdated law.
The following user(s) said Well Said: pascalou, JUJO, BlushingOrchid

Please Log in to join the conversation.

God Bless Murica!

Kayne West 3 months 3 weeks ago #3362636

  • BlushingOrchid
  • BlushingOrchid's Avatar
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 2167
  • Well said received: 2968
  • Points: 44028
  • Honor Medal 2010

WWWoody wrote:

JUJO wrote: Rumours have it,
Kayne West who is a rapper and married to Kim Kardashian, is said to want to run for President in 2024, He is very good friends with Donald Trump.

Both very intelligent. Kim will be an attorney soon and Kanye played his hand brilliantly. The great thing about America is anyone can run for POTUS. Wait. Must be born here. Outdated law.


*well I plan not to run, I can guarantee that :blink:
The following user(s) said Well Said: WWWoody, JUJO

Please Log in to join the conversation.

"Beauty in things exists in the mind which contemplates them"

Kayne West 3 months 3 weeks ago #3362668

  • BlushingOrchid
  • BlushingOrchid's Avatar
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 2167
  • Well said received: 2968
  • Points: 44028
  • Honor Medal 2010
JUJO as I recall but not certain Kayne and one of his main outlined platforms from his last time around which was to be job creation. It will most surely be interesting to watch his future campaigning unfold and his goals and participation in the events of his interest for future president.
The following user(s) said Well Said: WWWoody, JUJO

Please Log in to join the conversation.

"Beauty in things exists in the mind which contemplates them"

Kayne West 3 months 3 weeks ago #3362699

  • JUJO
  • JUJO's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 3393
  • Well said received: 3706
  • Points: 3886
  • Honor Medal 2010
Well, it will certainly be lively in The White House, The West, Kardashian’s,Jenner’s,
Should be fun
The following user(s) said Well Said: WWWoody

Please Log in to join the conversation.

No home is complete without the pitter patter of kitty feet.

Kayne West 3 months 3 weeks ago #3362742

  • Meeooow
  • Meeooow's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 2452
  • Well said received: 5514
  • Points: 5922
  • Honor Medal 2010
Good for him...maybe he will be successful in "Rapping" up all the problems that plague the POTUS position.:unsure:
The following user(s) said Well Said: WWWoody, Poppy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.

To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.

When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Kayne West 3 months 3 weeks ago #3362747

  • Serena77
  • Serena77's Avatar
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 4745
  • Well said received: 19116
  • Points: 210688
  • Honor Medal 2010
Kanye West as President, I don't think so although he'd have my vote if it were between him and the far left Socialist quartet of imbeciles headed by AOC.
The following user(s) said Well Said: WWWoody

Please Log in to join the conversation.

"money buys everything,
but ............common sense."
Last edit: by Serena77.

Kayne West 3 months 3 weeks ago #3362762

  • cupcake63
  • cupcake63's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Posts: 209
  • Well said received: 231
  • Points: 2811
  • Honor Medal 2010
As an Aussie, I don't get a vote, but it is the Americans who get to vote. I am neither a fan or foe of the Trump admin, nor of the Obama admin, but as a person, I did love the big O. I think that whoever gets the job should be open about their past, and not be a "I can do what I want" type of person. God bless the U.S. When voting, ask yourself, is this the type who will not end up in prison before long. Those with a dodgy past, will have a dodgier future
The following user(s) said Well Said: Annette, pascalou, WWWoody

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Kayne West 3 months 3 weeks ago #3362771

  • Serena77
  • Serena77's Avatar
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 4745
  • Well said received: 19116
  • Points: 210688
  • Honor Medal 2010

cupcake63 wrote: As an Aussie, I don't get a vote, but it is the Americans who get to vote. I am neither a fan or foe of the Trump admin, nor of the Obama admin, but as a person, I did love the big O. I think that whoever gets the job should be open about their past, and not be a "I can do what I want" type of person. God bless the U.S. When voting, ask yourself, is this the type who will not end up in prison before long. Those with a dodgy past, will have a dodgier future


Bet'cha most Politicians fall under that category. THEY JUST DON'T GET CAUGHT
The following user(s) said Well Said: WWWoody

Please Log in to join the conversation.

"money buys everything,
but ............common sense."
Last edit: by Serena77.
Moderators: mike
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Over 50 forums just for seniors Join Free here!

Buzz50 is one of the few sites where the forums are strictly restricted to those who are over 50 only.

Our senior forums are run by over 50s purely for over 50s to enjoy. If you like serious or even light hearted discussions then this is the place for you.