Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Less serious topics and relaxing chat

TOPIC: The Relationship Between Physical Appearance & Attraction? read below...

The Relationship Between Physical Appearance & Attraction? read below... 1 month 2 weeks ago #3688423

• senile1
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1935
  • Honor Medal 2010
Physical beauty is fleeting, true beauty comes from within, and the very essence of what an individual is all about.The absences of compatibility, commitment , and inner beauty have doomed many a relationship.
The following user(s) said Well Said: bluegrassmusicfan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Relationship Between Physical Appearance & Attraction? read below... 1 month 2 weeks ago #3688444

• KayyGee
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 645
  • Honor Medal 2010
Based on this thread I must live in a world of very unattractive people, however, given even some of the profile pics here that seems a highly unlikely conclusion, so either there is no correlation between attractiveness and relationships or, heaven forbid, it's me, I'd better find a mirror and check.

The Relationship Between Physical Appearance & Attraction? read below... 1 month 2 weeks ago #3688446

• AntiqueLace1
  • AntiqueLace1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1801
  • Honor Medal 2010
Physical Appearance and Attraction, not attractiveness, or have I missed the mark
on my own topic? going to bed lol wink.png

The Relationship Between Physical Appearance & Attraction? read below... 1 month 2 weeks ago #3688447

• senile1
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010

KayyGee wrote: Based on this thread I must live in a world of very unattractive people, however, given even some of the profile pics here that seems a highly unlikely conclusion, so either there is no correlation between attractiveness and relationships or, heaven forbid, it's me, I'd better find a mirror and check.

There is no correlation between physical beauty and true beauty, that's why so many relationships fail.

The Relationship Between Physical Appearance & Attraction? read below... 1 month 2 weeks ago #3688448

• Starfish2
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Well said received: 75
It certainly is the "whole package" of a person that I may find attractive but for me the make or break physical feature is the face.

"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place."

The Relationship Between Physical Appearance & Attraction? read below... 1 month 2 weeks ago #3688449

• senile1
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010

AntiqueLace1 wrote: Well people have something they might find attractive in another's physical appearance.
The whole body? first thing we might see in one another in person, or maybe another
thing? Physical attraction/ appearance is unique to each one of us, what one might
find attractive or appealing, another may not.

Any relationship based solely on physical attraction is doomed to failure.It's the substance of the person, not their outter beauty.
The following user(s) said Well Said: bluegrassmusicfan

The Relationship Between Physical Appearance & Attraction? read below... 1 month 2 weeks ago #3688450

• AntiqueLace1
  • AntiqueLace1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1801
  • Honor Medal 2010
I have never based a relationship solely on ones physical attraction, of course I
might like their eyes or smile, or the way they grin when so cute like when I tell
a joke, but NEVER on only overall physical attraction!

The Relationship Between Physical Appearance & Attraction? read below... 1 month 2 weeks ago #3688467

• JUJO
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1544
  • Honor Medal 2010
Meeting someone special,getting to know each other,going to different places together, it shouldn’t be how a person looks,
It’s how you feel about that person.
If you both really love and respect each other, in both your eyes you are both beautiful, it doesn’t matter what other people think and say,this is your life,
The following user(s) said Well Said: bluegrassmusicfan, senile1

No home is complete without the pitter patter of kitty feet.

The Relationship Between Physical Appearance & Attraction? read below... 1 month 2 weeks ago #3688473

• senile1
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010

JUJO wrote: Meeting someone special,getting to know each other,going to different places together, it shouldn’t be how a person looks,
It’s how you feel about that person.
If you both really love and respect each other, in both your eyes you are both beautiful, it doesn’t matter what other people think and say,this is your life,

Here Here !!!!!

The Relationship Between Physical Appearance & Attraction? read below... 1 month 2 weeks ago #3688503

• man of kent
  • Senior Buzzer
  • Senior Buzzer
  • Well said received: 110
  • Honor Medal 2010
Take my case - I had arranged to meet a lady outside a store. In my best bib & tucker - I waited.
Ladies came & went into the store. I judged them - yes & no - then this beautiful lady came
round the corner - tall & slim - said - `you must be
(my name ) - we went for coffee
What I did not know was - her daughter - viewed me - in advance - she told her mother
` He`s all right `.- ( It was either me or the butcher - she said later ) we had 22 years - together.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Maryjoolz

MAGPIE.-- the bird
Last edit: by man of kent.
Moderators: mikePatssmilesrus10Pascalou
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds