• Page:

TOPIC: Traffic

Traffic 1 month 2 weeks ago #3688569

• Elspeth
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Well said received: 293
  • Honor Medal 2010
Now that we're on the run up to Christmas, the main road in the town where I live will undoubtedly become busier however where my house is, quarter of a mile away, it's nice and quiet except for pick up and drop off times at the school opposite.

I seem to find quick ways in and out of town, missing out the traffic lights and any congestion though sometimes road works etc., can cause some delays but not really huge ones.
The following user(s) said Well Said: AntiqueLace1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Traffic 1 month 1 week ago #3691092

• AntiqueLace1
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1801
  • Honor Medal 2010
Local traffic in my area and all nearby towns is decent, but freeway traffic can be a challenge at times, the increasing roundabouts, I do wish would cease and stop and or least lessen, but on we go here, too many imo.

Last edit: by AntiqueLace1.

Traffic 1 month 1 week ago #3691222

• Keeper
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 2155
  • Honor Medal 2010
When we moved into our present home in 1997, the road behind our back garden wall, was merely a lane...........now it is a main road with traffic lights at the bottom and a roundabout.....the cars are bumper to bumper.....and I hate it!

Traffic 1 month 6 days ago #3692721

• Sandgrounder
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1960
  • Honor Medal 2010
Currently have road works just outside the entrance to my road. they are controlled by traffic lights except for the entrance into the street. Unable to see the lights at either end so have to decide which end is red and which is green before venturing out onto the road.

• Page:
Moderators: mikePatssmilesrus10Pascalou
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds