• Page:

TOPIC: Success of Buzz

Success of Buzz 3 months 3 weeks ago #3637606

• QuinTSensual
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 2071
  • Honor Medal 2010
Not forgetting the stalwart supporters. Such as jan99. Music virtuoso and many others.
Who take time to introduce a variety of refreshing topics. That keep the unique B50 'Magic Wheel' spinning, with so much to choose from.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Mila, cahoots, Eira, JUJO, AntiqueLace1, Gem5

Please Log in to join the conversation.

"Out of the Eyes and Words of Children. We 'May', be best Known."

Success of Buzz 3 months 3 weeks ago #3637612

• Vienna
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1617
  • Honor Medal 2010
The "success of Buzz" depends on many things, imo.
Everyone here works hard, but if there were no Buzz, people would join other sites.
So more important is that those who join now, stay with Buzz for a long time, and help keep it going.
Without members, there is no Buzz surely.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Mila, Eira, QuinTSensual, Gem5, Minnesota Mike

Success of Buzz 3 months 3 weeks ago #3637645

• Mila
  • Away
  • Admin
  • Admin
  • Well said received: 481
  • Honor Medal 2010
Thank you all for your kind words of support it means a lot to me and all the admin that your appreciate all our efforts. The more we look at others sites the more we realise that there is no regulation to protect their members and leave them all at the mercy of scammers and other undesirables.
It was always Mike's desire to run a fun, friendly and safe site for all Buzzers to enjoy themselves. All these kind words just make Pats, Pascalou, Eira and myself more determined to carry on these wishes.
Wishing you all very best wishes from all the team.

Love to you all,
Mila xx
The following user(s) said Well Said: rocknanna, cahoots, Pats, Eira, QuinTSensual, Frank69, Vienna, Serena77, JUJO, RichardA and 3 other people also said thanks.

Last edit: by Mila.

Success of Buzz 3 months 3 weeks ago #3637661

• Eira
  • Well said received: 2934
  • Honor Medal 2010

Vienna wrote: The "success of Buzz" depends on many things, imo.
Everyone here works hard, but if there were no Buzz, people would join other sites.
So more important is that those who join now, stay with Buzz for a long time, and help keep it going.
Without members, there is no Buzz surely.

Yes, I agree.
The success of Buzz depends on all of us, collectively.
Whether we are Buzzers who raise threads, post on forums, use chat rooms or 121, welcome new members, remember birthdays or report spam/ suspected scammers, - whatever we do to help keep Buzz “buzzing”, varied, friendly and scam/spam free, it all makes Buzz50 the best social forum and friendship site I have ever been a member of.

So, thank you to all Buzzers - for your kind words and for all you do to help keep Buzz buzzing!
:xxx: :kiss: smile.png
The following user(s) said Well Said: Mila, Pats, QuinTSensual, Vienna, JUJO, AntiqueLace1, Gem5

Step by step, one goes a long way.
Last edit: by Eira.

Success of Buzz 3 months 3 weeks ago #3637978

• senile1
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1864
  • Honor Medal 2010

Vienna wrote: "Buzz50 is becoming increasingly popular......."

Not sure I agree with this.
Sure the mods and admin do a good job - no doubts there.
But if you look at the userlist you'll see that more and more people are being blocked because they are either scammers, or they are joining for the wrong reasons.

Also people naturally come and go very quickly too.

Don't you think that goes with the territory ???? There will always be those who will seek to take advantage of any situation they can. The Mods do a great job making this a great site, and must be ever vigilant for scammers/con artist, but we as members must be on the the lookout ourselves. Never give out personal info.There is no such thing as a perfectly safe place. I think as far as popularity, Buzz50 is very popular, but is not for everybody, there will be those who disagree.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Pats, QuinTSensual, JUJO, AntiqueLace1, Gem5

Last edit: by senile1.

Success of Buzz 3 months 3 weeks ago #3638006

• AntiqueLace1
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1811
  • Honor Medal 2010
I will be a member of Buzz for long as I am breathing and have my eyesight, meanwhile
enjoying all that suits me, and as always getting to know some very great members~
The following user(s) said Well Said: Pats, QuinTSensual, Cats Meow

Success of Buzz 3 months 3 weeks ago #3638040

• Pascalou
  • Away
  • Admin
  • Admin
  • Well said received: 2767
  • Honor Medal 2010
What a very kind thread that has truly lifted our spirits as I can promise you this hasn't been an easy ride for any of us least of all for Mila at times.:(

These are great kind words of encouragements that will keep us going I am sure.

Thanks very much to all of you and Vienna is right in saying that the true success of a site comes from all our collective efforts, admins, mods, helpers, mentors,techies, friendly chatters , forum posters who help open new threads everyday and keep us all entertained what a great team this big Buzz family is!

Group hug and good wishes for a better happier covid free future for all and long live Buzz!
:xxx: :xxx: :xxx: :xxx: :xxx: :xxx: :xxx: :xxx: :xxx: :xxx: :xxx: :kiss:
The following user(s) said Well Said: Pats, Jane R, QuinTSensual, AntiqueLace1

Smile to life and life will smile back at you.
Last edit: by Pascalou.
  • Page:
Moderators: mikePatssmilesrus10Pascalou
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds