TOPIC: Dreams

Dreams 3 weeks 5 days ago #3617530

• Bruce
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1683
  • Honor Medal 2010
Some of the maddest dreams you can have fester in my head of a night, Some are violent some are sweet some are erotic some are almost demonic but many are so bizarre it is What the hell was that about when I wake!

I had one dream where women with long fingernails fired deadly lasers out their eyes and killed men, all men started walking around with a jar full of frogs on their head and a pipe from the jar in to the neck of the man and the fluid the frogs gave off drained in to the man and if he got hit with the womens lasers it didn't hurt as the frog juice protected us!
I was in town with mates when one of these women started firing lasers at us and as we had frogs on our heads it did nothing and my mate said to the woman "give it a rest love you know you can't hurt us we have frogs on our heads"
and the woman replied Yes your right who fancies going for a beer so we sat in a pub chatting like long lost friends and then I woke up.
My wife says I need treatment :lol:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

LIVERPOOL FC PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS AND WORLD CLUB CUP CHAMPIONS 2019-2020

Dreams 3 weeks 5 days ago #3617578

• AntiqueLace1
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1715
  • Honor Medal 2010

Bruce wrote: Some of the maddest dreams you can have fester in my head of a night, Some are violent some are sweet some are erotic some are almost demonic but many are so bizarre it is What the hell was that about when I wake!

I had one dream where women with long fingernails fired deadly lasers out their eyes and killed men, all men started walking around with a jar full of frogs on their head and a pipe from the jar in to the neck of the man and the fluid the frogs gave off drained in to the man and if he got hit with the womens lasers it didn't hurt as the frog juice protected us!
I was in town with mates when one of these women started firing lasers at us and as we had frogs on our heads it did nothing and my mate said to the woman "give it a rest love you know you can't hurt us we have frogs on our heads"
and the woman replied Yes your right who fancies going for a beer so we sat in a pub chatting like long lost friends and then I woke up.
My wife says I need treatment :lol:

Bruce what a bizzare dream! I am going to 'google' frogs and see what it might mean if one dreams of frogs LOL :laugh:

Dreams 3 weeks 4 days ago #3617783

• Aida
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 3411
  • Honor Medal 2010
My husband has a recurring troubling dream that he is in a nearby town and can't get home. He misses the train, gets on the wrong bus, calls a cab that takes him to the wrong place.... He had the dream again last night. This time he couldn't get to the bus station because it was cordoned off due to road works. The dream leaves him troubled.

I have measured out my life with coffee spoons....

Dreams 3 weeks 4 days ago #3617868

• Sandgrounder
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 2825
  • Honor Medal 2010
Prefer to have a wet dream rather than a bad dream. These day though the wetness is more likely to come from my weak bladder rather then the subject matter of my dream. :ohmy: wink.png :laugh:

• Page:
Moderators: mikePatssmilesrus10Pascalou
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds