Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Less serious topics and relaxing chat

TOPIC: Neighbor outdoors wants to chat...

Neighbor outdoors wants to chat... 1 month 1 week ago #3610735

• Serena77
  • Serena77's Avatar Topic Author
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 10960
  • Honor Medal 2010

Cherie wrote: My next door neighbour is like a big sister to me.
She worries about me all the time. She has my key, and she
Calls me every day to check on me.
If I don’t hear from her one day, I knock on her door.
She and her husband are two wonderful caring people.

((Her husband is a great baker, so rather than throw out brown bananas,
I knock on their door and he knows, I’ll want a slice of banana cake lol)

Cherie, that is a real blessing to have caring neighbors. It does not hurt
that baked goods are available right next door. smile.png
The following user(s) said Well Said: AngelButterfly

Please Log in to join the conversation.

"money buys everything,
but ............common sense."

Neighbor outdoors wants to chat... 1 month 1 week ago #3611120

• Sandgrounder
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 2825
  • Honor Medal 2010
More neighbours can now chat to each other in Wales from this weekend, here in England we have to wait another day till tomorrow.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Serena77, AngelButterfly

Neighbor outdoors wants to chat... 1 month 5 days ago #3612721

• Tamra
  • New Buzzer
  • New Buzzer
  • Well said received: 23
  • Honor Medal 2010
Thank you for the reminder. I also have a few neighbors that live alone that want to chat on and on. I am pretty chatty myself but there are times that I am annoyed. Not because I am in a rush or have anything I MUST do. Being there for others should be a priority. It helps to be humbled as we realize it is NOT all about our own selves! Whew!!!
Bless you!!!
The following user(s) said Well Said: Pascalou, Serena77, AngelButterfly

Neighbor outdoors wants to chat... 1 month 1 day ago #3614758

• Sandgrounder
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 2825
  • Honor Medal 2010
So I take it it is OK to go around to a neighbours and meet up in the garden, as that is outside. Must get the garden furniture washed down, in case someone calls. :laugh: (;;)
The following user(s) said Well Said: Serena77, AngelButterfly

Neighbor outdoors wants to chat... 1 month 1 day ago #3614901

• AngelButterfly
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1345
  • Honor Medal 2010

JUJO wrote: I always believe,no matter what you are going through,someone,somewhere is going through much worse,kindness costs nothing.

I think we are twins because you just took my words right out of my mouth smile.png smile.png smile.png
The following user(s) said Well Said: Serena77

LIVE IN MY OWN LITTLE WORLD ITS PEACEFUL HERE...

Neighbor outdoors wants to chat... 1 month 1 day ago #3614945

• AngelButterfly
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1345
  • Honor Medal 2010

Topic thanks to your boy.
I got lucky with some of mine even tho i miss the ones that moved & some have passed away.
I have a Russia family right outside my kitchen window I'm facing there house i used to clean the street not just in front of my place i always did my neighbor's too & get the mail for many years before i took 6 falls & broke the left arm on 4th one now have the metal plate 9 screws the Russia Grandma doesn't speak English she use to come outside & see what i was doing so she picked it up sweeping & she use to use her walker to walk up a bit its a big hill her Daughter & Husband all live together i have there phone number they have mine Gayla is the Daughter has also gone thru different cancers she was a nurse in her country & her Hubby was a professor retired when the virus broke out & her only child a son both had Thyroid issues that i had major surgery on so they had my Dr until he passed away (still hard on me as he was Awesome)Alexandra the Grandma had fell broke her hip after i broke my arm & she is in her late 90's & she was in rehab before this virus stuff started her bedroom window i can see out my window & if her curtains aren't open then i get worried I have made them all handmade blanket's we give gifts at Christmas time there always baking & bringing it over they always check on me as they know all abt my cancer journey & i bake for them & they have 2 Granddaughter's she would babysit until they started school the oldest is oversea in ballet school & her younger sister has also grown up taking ballet classes they r the sweetest family you would ever want as nieghbor's & now my other ones beside me are from New England with 5 kids 2 youngest are twins girl & boy they are the last 2 suppose to have graduated last year when the virus first came out not sure if they got to yet - when they were all young i also made them all blankets every year at Christmas one at a time - then on the other side i have elder couple very nice too.
Ever since i went thru my very first major cancer surgery i had no clue if i would make it i was told it was 10 & 1/2 hrs long & i had no computer for support i didn't even get any rehab as soon after moving back to home state & i told myself that no matter what anyone is facing in life you cherish every moment you can as you do not know what tomorrow may bring & i would make sure & spread as much kindness around as i could & as long as I'm still here no one will face being alone in whatever they are going thru.
──)\PEACE
──(,," ).─────)\LOVE
──╫╫─────(,," )─────)\HOPE
[▒▒▒▒▒▒]──╫╫─────(,," )─────)\ HARMONY
[▒▒█▒▒▒][▓▓▓▓▓▓]──╫╫─────(,," )
[▒▒█▄▒▒][▓█▀█▓▓][░░░░░░].▄▄██▄▄
[▒▒▒▒▒▒][▓█▄█▓▓][░█░█░░][█─▄███]
[▒▒▒▒▒▒][▓▓▓▓▓▓][░▀▄▀░░][█─▄███]
[▒▒▒▒▒▒][▓▓▓▓▓▓][░░░░░░][█▄▄███]
.───.───.───.───.───.───.───.───.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Well Said: Serena77

LIVE IN MY OWN LITTLE WORLD ITS PEACEFUL HERE...

Neighbor outdoors wants to chat... 3 weeks 4 days ago #3617988

• Serena77
  • Serena77's Avatar Topic Author
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 10960
  • Honor Medal 2010

AngelButterfly wrote:

Topic thanks to your boy.
I got lucky with some of mine even tho i miss the ones that moved & some have passed away.
I have a Russia family right outside my kitchen window I'm facing there house i used to clean the street not just in front of my place i always did my neighbor's too & get the mail for many years before i took 6 falls & broke the left arm on 4th one now have the metal plate 9 screws the Russia Grandma doesn't speak English she use to come outside & see what i was doing so she picked it up sweeping & she use to use her walker to walk up a bit its a big hill her Daughter & Husband all live together i have there phone number they have mine Gayla is the Daughter has also gone thru different cancers she was a nurse in her country & her Hubby was a professor retired when the virus broke out & her only child a son both had Thyroid issues that i had major surgery on so they had my Dr until he passed away (still hard on me as he was Awesome)Alexandra the Grandma had fell broke her hip after i broke my arm & she is in her late 90's & she was in rehab before this virus stuff started her bedroom window i can see out my window & if her curtains aren't open then i get worried I have made them all handmade blanket's we give gifts at Christmas time there always baking & bringing it over they always check on me as they know all abt my cancer journey & i bake for them & they have 2 Granddaughter's she would babysit until they started school the oldest is oversea in ballet school & her younger sister has also grown up taking ballet classes they r the sweetest family you would ever want as nieghbor's & now my other ones beside me are from New England with 5 kids 2 youngest are twins girl & boy they are the last 2 suppose to have graduated last year when the virus first came out not sure if they got to yet - when they were all young i also made them all blankets every year at Christmas one at a time - then on the other side i have elder couple very nice too.
Ever since i went thru my very first major cancer surgery i had no clue if i would make it i was told it was 10 & 1/2 hrs long & i had no computer for support i didn't even get any rehab as soon after moving back to home state & i told myself that no matter what anyone is facing in life you cherish every moment you can as you do not know what tomorrow may bring & i would make sure & spread as much kindness around as i could & as long as I'm still here no one will face being alone in whatever they are going thru.
──)\PEACE
──(,," ).─────)\LOVE
──╫╫─────(,," )─────)\HOPE
[▒▒▒▒▒▒]──╫╫─────(,," )─────)\ HARMONY
[▒▒█▒▒▒][▓▓▓▓▓▓]──╫╫─────(,," )
[▒▒█▄▒▒][▓█▀█▓▓][░░░░░░].▄▄██▄▄
[▒▒▒▒▒▒][▓█▄█▓▓][░█░█░░][█─▄███]
[▒▒▒▒▒▒][▓▓▓▓▓▓][░▀▄▀░░][█─▄███]
[▒▒▒▒▒▒][▓▓▓▓▓▓][░░░░░░][█▄▄███]
.───.───.───.───.───.───.───.───.

Amazing to me, how you came through all this with such faith, love, gratefulness, and hope!
It mirrors in all your posts. smile.png

Thank God for your wonderful neighbors... and you are the same to them!

Hope changes everything lyrics - New Song

"money buys everything,
but ............common sense."
Last edit: by Serena77.
Moderators: mikePatssmilesrus10Pascalou
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds