Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Less serious topics and relaxing chat

TOPIC: How Many Of You Have Mean Hateful Two Faced Back Stabbing Siblings?

How Many Of You Have Mean Hateful Two Faced Back Stabbing Siblings? 1 month 2 days ago #3386529

• Toobroketoretire
  • Toobroketoretire's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Well said received: 65
  • Honor Medal 2010
I have a sister 6 years older then me and I have always avoided her like the plague. She is one of the meanest most hateful two faced back stabbing people I have ever known and that's why I have always steered clear of her. She was married but never had kids and taught junior high school for 35+ years. She has "the school teacher syndrome" as she feels she is in charge of everyone no matter how old or professional they are. She has treated our mother like garbage ever since she was about 5 years old and my mother (now 101) is terrified of her. I'd rather walk through fire barefoot than be anywhere near her. How many of you have mean siblings?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

How Many Of You Have Mean Hateful Two Faced Back Stabbing Siblings? 1 month 2 days ago #3386536

• Dennis 2
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 3844
  • Honor Medal 2010
none here

How Many Of You Have Mean Hateful Two Faced Back Stabbing Siblings? 1 month 1 day ago #3386653

• Blackbird
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
not me either

How Many Of You Have Mean Hateful Two Faced Back Stabbing Siblings? 1 month 1 day ago #3386656

• Sharkey
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 16406
  • Honor Medal 2010
None here.

How Many Of You Have Mean Hateful Two Faced Back Stabbing Siblings? 1 month 1 day ago #3386676

• Pats
  • Admin
  • Admin
  • Well said received: 10310
  • Honor Medal 2010
No way...

Happy to help.

How Many Of You Have Mean Hateful Two Faced Back Stabbing Siblings? 1 month 1 day ago #3386677

• Vienna
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 5288
  • Honor Medal 2010
I know some people who have had some bad experiences with their siblings.
I was lucky to have two fantastic siblings - a brother who sadly died from a brain tumour aged 52, and a wonderful sister who I am still very close to.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Rips, Aries1950, Sharkey

Better three hours too soon, than a minute too late..

How Many Of You Have Mean Hateful Two Faced Back Stabbing Siblings? 1 month 1 day ago #3386681

• Rips
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 6617
  • Honor Medal 2010
Absolutely not no !
In fact we’ve become a lot closer as time has gone by.

Tobroketoretire you’ve certain had a different life with ex wives that are drug addicts,
You’ve broken all contact with your mum because she has always hated you
Now your sister is hateful :ohmy: Blimey !
The following user(s) said Well Said: SimplyRobin, Aida, Vienna, Sharkey

Last edit: by Rips.

How Many Of You Have Mean Hateful Two Faced Back Stabbing Siblings? 1 month 1 day ago #3386682

• Aida
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 8792
  • Honor Medal 2010
Not hateful or back stabbing, but upsetting. There was a verbal agreement between me and mum that when she died, as her only daughter, I could do as I wished with a few pieces of non valuable and costume jewellery. My sibling had what was probably the most valuable item. We looked through them together. I only wanted the ‘sentimental ‘ pieces. Together we sorted out the rest of her stuff for charity. Now, many years later, he keeps asking me what happened to Mum’s things, describing some items I have no recollection of and, I feel, implying I took things he should have had.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Rips, Sharkey

In my beginning is my end. In my end is my beginning.
Last edit: by Aida.

How Many Of You Have Mean Hateful Two Faced Back Stabbing Siblings? 1 month 1 day ago #3386688

• Sandgrounder
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1844
  • Honor Medal 2010
May of fallen out with my brother over occasions during our lives, but never to the point of thinking that badly of him. Do unfortunately know a few people, one in particular that fits the profile, so always try to avoid him these days. They live on the same estate as me, but not to close, when things go wrong, it's never their fault always someone else. They are know by the nickname "The Village Idiot".
The following user(s) said Well Said: Aida, Rips, Sharkey

How Many Of You Have Mean Hateful Two Faced Back Stabbing Siblings? 1 month 1 day ago #3386695

• frazzled2
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 425
  • Honor Medal 2010
Yes. My sister is 6 years older than me and has always made it very clear she did not want a sister.
No matter how hard I tried over the years to please her she kicked me in the stomach over and over again.
Our Mother barely "tolerated" us. There was no love shown at all.
I would have thought having parents that never showed any love my sister would have loved to have a younger sister to love, but obviously that was never the case. I could never understand that.
In any case after our parents died I never tried anymore and haven't seen her since.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Aida, Rips, Wren, Aries1950

Moderators: mikePatssmilesrus10pascalou
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds