Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Less serious topics and relaxing chat

TOPIC: Separate Beds Or Even A Separate Bedroom? Are They Good For A Relationship?

Separate Beds Or Even A Separate Bedroom? Are They Good For A Relationship? 3 years 7 months ago #2193866

• Artangel
  • Artangel's Avatar Topic Author
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 5049
  • Honor Medal 2010
Is that loud snoring, fidgeting and twitching from your spouse, disturbing your sleep? Moving into the spare bedroom permanently could solve your problem....couldn't it? or don't you want to upset your spouse?
If they don't snore but fidget and twitch would you consider separate beds?
Are you already sleeping separately but still very happy?
Please tell me.......Your secret is safe with me! :cheer:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Separate Beds Or Even A Separate Bedroom? Are They Good For A Relationship? 3 years 7 months ago #2193872

• jon
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1266
  • Honor Medal 2010
My sister has had separate beds for yrs , hes a light sleeper but they are in the same room ... i think they are well past 50 shades :laugh:

I need a bed warmer :laugh:
The following user(s) said Well Said: Artangel

x Jon AKA John AKA Granddad x

Separate Beds Or Even A Separate Bedroom? Are They Good For A Relationship? 3 years 7 months ago #2193873

• smileymo
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I need someone to keep my feet warm

Separate Beds Or Even A Separate Bedroom? Are They Good For A Relationship? 3 years 7 months ago #2193875

• Jinty
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1986
  • Honor Medal 2010
It's me that is the fidget,when my feet get hot i have to find a cooler part of the bed....then i pull all the covers up to get my feet out ..poor man couldn't get a good nights sleep ...so a few years ago i moved into the spare room to let him sleep...he never really complained,but i felt it wasn't being fair to him.Now i can roam around the bed and not feel guilty....and he is just next door. ;)

SCOTTISH BY BIRTH, BRITISH BY LAW,
HIGHLANDER BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Last Edit: by Jinty.

Separate Beds Or Even A Separate Bedroom? Are They Good For A Relationship? 3 years 7 months ago #2193887

• nuff sed
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I fidget terrible, must have me feet out of the bed, so throw the covers over him which he hates so throws em back ! then ONE of us snores......apparently loudly, but the funny thing is - the one that's being accused ;) never hears a thing soooo have come to the conclusion that 'he' who hears it must be doing it ! thus waking 'himself' up !
i'm a gentile soul I could NEVER make such a sound HOW VERY DARE HE ! :woohoo: :evil:
(he's been pottering in the spar bedroom - wonder who he's getting it ready for......)

Separate Beds Or Even A Separate Bedroom? Are They Good For A Relationship? 3 years 7 months ago #2193893

• Vegemite Kid
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 14831
  • Honor Medal 2010
No I like sleeping in same bed.

I miss him when he is not there - if he snores too much I just shove him over onto his side and he usually stops. :P
The following user(s) said Well Said: Artangel, Pats

Separate Beds Or Even A Separate Bedroom? Are They Good For A Relationship? 3 years 7 months ago #2193906

• Jason
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
If a couple cant come to an agreement on their sleeping habits then that is the problem that needs to be sorted, if they cant agree then they can enjoy each others misery or take some serious action to put an end to it.

You need to be able to sleep in the way that you want to sleep whether it be separate
beds or separate rooms or whatever. It should have no affect on your personal life or your habits.

Sleep is when you close the door on everything, when you wake up in the morning then you once again join in with everything................."Morning, Luv, hope this eggs done o.k. for you, giz a kiss".......etc etc etc.....

Separate Beds Or Even A Separate Bedroom? Are They Good For A Relationship? 3 years 7 months ago #2193908

• Pats
  • Away
  • Admin
  • Admin
  • Well said received: 12216
  • Honor Medal 2010
Mine twitches, fidgets and snores...but I still love to snuggle up to him. :)

Happy to help.

Separate Beds Or Even A Separate Bedroom? Are They Good For A Relationship? 3 years 7 months ago #2193911

• jon
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1266
  • Honor Medal 2010
My mum when i was living at home , was an awful snorer even with the bedroom door shut you could still hear her downstairs ... most embarrasing when you bought a girl friend home :laugh:

x Jon AKA John AKA Granddad x

Separate Beds Or Even A Separate Bedroom? Are They Good For A Relationship? 3 years 7 months ago #2193913

• Twinkle
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Well said received: 346
  • Honor Medal 2010
Well I suppose if needs must, lack of sleep etc........but I cannot help but think that you would begin to lose the closeness and intimacy that is there when you share a bed......... the spontaneity of lovemaking has been taken away if you have to decide shall we or shall we not before you disappear into your separate bedrooms.......and what about after, no snuggling up and laying in each others arms..........so it's creep off back to your lonely bed......Nooooooo.......maybe I am just a romantic, buy hey, no apologies for being so......xx

Moderators: MikePatssmilesrus10pascalou
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

Over 50 forums just for seniors Join Free here!

Buzz50 is one of the few sites where the forums are strictly restricted to those who are over 50 only.

Our senior forums are run by over 50s purely for over 50s to enjoy. If you like serious or even light hearted discussions then this is the place for you.