Less serious topics and relaxing chat
  • Page:

TOPIC: My reply

My reply 6 years 5 months ago #2097097

• flowersun
  • flowersun's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
My opinion is my opinion,and i say she was trying to make me look stupid,......then there is your opinion,and of course being admin!,you have final say,....i think i will go elsewhere,...iff your face fits!.....which obviously mine doesnt,oh well never mind,what goes around comes around!.
The topic has been locked.

My reply 6 years 5 months ago #2097099

• sags
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

smilesrus10 wrote:

flowersun wrote: Every time i reply,the mod keeps taking it off,and yet that members still remains.

flower, yes, if posts will cause chaos on the forums, if they are off-topic, if insulting, etc...yes, we will delete them. We always send a PM explaining why a post has been deleted. Should you not agree with our actions, please send us a PM.

smilesrus10
admin

Smiles ... can I ask a question.
Are we seeing a policy of stricter modding on here now?

My reply 6 years 5 months ago #2097103

• smilesrus10
  • Well said received: 416
  • Honor Medal 2010
No, not at all sags, we are moderating like we always do. We will remove posts we see as being uncalled for and posts that are personal and we know by experience will only create chaos on the forums. I have read the thread in question "A Dilemma" and I don't see member being rude to flowersun.

Also best to send us a PM rather then air in the forums if one doesn't agree with our decisions.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Pascalou
You can't force a person to show you respect but you can refuse to tolerate their disrespect
Last edit: by smilesrus10.

My reply 6 years 5 months ago #2097104

• Christine
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Flowersun if you go to your own profile page and scroll down, you will see the word Forums. Click on and all your posts should be listed there

My reply 6 years 5 months ago #2097106

• flowersun
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

smilesrus10 wrote: No, not at all sags, we are moderating like we always do. We will remove posts we see as being uncalled for and posts that are personal and we know by experience will only create chaos on the forums. I have read the thread in question "A Dilemma" and I don't see member being rude to flowersun.

Also best to send us a PM rather then air in the forums if one doesn't agree with our decisions.

You dont see it!!......but i DO!!,and it offended me!.

My reply 6 years 5 months ago #2097109

• preesboy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi

Anyone else getting fed up with constant squabbles?

My reply 6 years 5 months ago #2097110

• flowersun
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Christine wrote: Flowersun if you go to your own profile page and scroll down, you will see the word Forums. Click on and all your posts should be listed there

Christine!,they have deleted my replies,.......what they dont see,i saw,but they have final word,so her rdply gets to stay there,and makes me look stupid!........im not commenting on this thread any more,..im done!!.

My reply 6 years 5 months ago #2097113

• smilesrus10
  • Well said received: 416
  • Honor Medal 2010
Yes, I am prees...and so many others are too.

flowersun, this is what member replied to you on the thread in question...it is still on the thread.

"Flowersun, the OP is a Hypothetical question" I don't see how this could insult anyone.

Having said this, unfortunately this is another thread going nowhere, it will be locked. It is always best to click on report, if anyone feels a post is uncalled for.

Again, I might sound like a broken record, if you don't agree or have any concerns, please send a PM to Mike.

smilesrus10
admin
The following user(s) said Well Said: Pascalou, Aviara
You can't force a person to show you respect but you can refuse to tolerate their disrespect

My reply 6 years 5 months ago #2097338

• mike
  • Admin
  • Admin
  • Well said received: 445
  • Honor Medal 2010
Flower sun did send me a PM and I have replied.
I will now lock this topic.
I can be easily reached by PM, email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., on Skype as Sportor and by phone on +447540667152 and always reply.
All site problems like this should be sent to moderators by PM rather than posted on the forums and then to me if you wish :)
I will, of course back up the moderators as they run the site and know best what is going on.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Fleur rose, Pascalou
Mike
Site Admin
Head Buzzer !

We have an amazing over 50 senior friendship and dating service that is worth a try!
Mila and I did!
Last edit: by mike.
  • Page:
Moderators: mikePatssmilesrus10Pascalou
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds