Less serious topics and relaxing chat
  • Page:

TOPIC: My reply

My reply 6 years 5 months ago #2097024

• flowersun
  • flowersun's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Why have my replies to a member on here,been removed,and theres still remain,...when they were correcting me,who are they to correct me,....is this a one sided site?.....because iff it is,i will go elsewhere,..so unfair!.
The topic has been locked.

My reply 6 years 5 months ago #2097031

• elusive
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

flowersun wrote: Why have my replies to a member on here,been removed,and theres still remain,...when they were correcting me,who are they to correct me,....is this a one sided site?.....because iff it is,i will go elsewhere,..so unfair!.

You will be sent a PM from a mod explaining why it was removed so bear with it flowersun and don.t be put off :)

My reply 6 years 5 months ago #2097032

• Judd
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Well said received: 125
  • Honor Medal 2010
Very strange. Which thread is this where your replies went missing?

Have you clicked on the `My Posts` tab to check? Contact Mike or a Mod for an explanation if this is the case.
A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.

It's quite easy to be wise. Think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

My reply 6 years 5 months ago #2097039

• flowersun
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Judd wrote: Very strange. Which thread is this where your replies went missing?

Have you clicked on the `My Posts` tab to check? Contact Mike or a Mod for an explanation if this is the case.

i dont like to sat what thread,judd,and my replies have vanished,while theres remain,i think its wrong and unfair,but thanks for answering, :laugh:

My reply 6 years 5 months ago #2097045

• flowersun
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

elusive wrote:

flowersun wrote: Why have my replies to a member on here,been removed,and theres still remain,...when they were correcting me,who are they to correct me,....is this a one sided site?.....because iff it is,i will go elsewhere,..so unfair!.

You will be sent a PM from a mod explaining why it was removed so bear with it flowersun and don.t be put off :)

Thank elusive, :laugh: ,i will pm Mike,when i can work out how to,lol, :laugh:

My reply 6 years 5 months ago #2097054

• elusive
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

flowersun wrote:

elusive wrote:

Easy way. Scroll down to the bottom and click on Mikes picture. It will open to his page then you can send a PM :)
Last edit: by elusive.

My reply 6 years 5 months ago #2097066

• flowersun
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
The person in question,in my opinion was trying to make me look stupid,mod has just told me my reply was to harsh,.....this is what i wrote,...who are you to correct me,...oh well never mind,...i guess they are friends, :whistle: :whistle:

My reply 6 years 5 months ago #2097074

• flowersun
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Every time i reply,the mod keeps taking it off,and yet that members still remains.

My reply 6 years 5 months ago #2097079

• Myklebust
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

elusive wrote:

flowersun wrote:

elusive wrote:

Easy way. Scroll down to the bottom and click on Mikes picture. It will open to his page then you can send a PM :)

Elusive, the font of all knowledge :ohmy: :ohmy: :huh:

My reply 6 years 5 months ago #2097086

• smilesrus10
  • Well said received: 416
  • Honor Medal 2010

flowersun wrote: Every time i reply,the mod keeps taking it off,and yet that members still remains.

flower, yes, if posts will cause chaos on the forums, if they are off-topic, if insulting, etc...yes, we will delete them. We always send a PM explaining why a post has been deleted. Should you not agree with our actions, please send us a PM.

smilesrus10
admin
The following user(s) said Well Said: Fleur rose
You can't force a person to show you respect but you can refuse to tolerate their disrespect
  • Page:
Moderators: mikePatssmilesrus10Pascalou
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds