Whether you are looking for social networking, chat rooms or discussion forums, Buzz50 Seniors is the site for you.
Why Buzz50 Senior Chat Rooms is the best Social networking Site for over 50s
Genuine, unedited statements from over 50 members.
We hold copies of the original messages on an independent survey site.
"One of the best chat sites around"
"I think Buzz is a good site for older people to social network"
"Best social site on the net for over fifty"
"Love everything about buzz50 A happy, safe forum and hard working staff
Thanks to you all"
"Buzz has helped me through a difficult time in my life"
"Its a very well run site"
At times its been a life saver. Helps stop the loneliness. Made 1 good female friend and we use the new one to one chat now which is great. We are meeting up over Xmas : ) Its a very friendly environment.
its a good way to make friends.
i have been on other chat sites some as Admin and another as a room monitor ..but i think Buzz 50 has something for everyone to enjoy .cant fault it Mike
Buzz50 Senior Chat Rooms, Senior Forums and Social Networking for Seniors Over 50 OnlyBuzz50 is a completely free seniors social networking site for over 50's with forums, senior chat rooms and profile pages. We welcome visitors and members of all ages and from all countries around the world and particularly those who are in their 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s or older. Our members are primarily from the UK, USA, Canada and Australia but we have many english speaking members from all around the world. Our senior forum based sections allow you to join in the discussions or even start your own. Live senior chat rooms designed and used by seniors over 50 are a great way to meet others and chat with people from around the world. If you do join, and it is free then you get your own senior social networking profile page where you can fill in details about yourself if you wish, along with your photos, blogs and a wall where visitors can comment. Buzz50 is a great place for seniors to make friends with other over 50s from around the world. You have a list of your friends on your profile page and can invite others to be friends with you. Do please email me at [email protected] if you would like to know more or have any problems joining the site.
- Buzz 50
- I just want to say Buzz 50 is a great site to meet new people it is being trashed by others who cannot be on this site I for one would like others to...
- Thank you for keeping us Members safe
- Thank you to the Moderators on Buzz50 who work so hard keeping us Members safe online here. smile.png smile.png
- Thank You to the forum moderators ~
- I think our moderators Pats and Pascalou are wonderful. They work hard and have a tough job at times, I think Buzz is fortunate to have them, they see...
- Some of the best friends I have in my life right now are from Buzz50. I am so thankful for this site and it's staff: Mila, Mike, Pats, Pasky and...
- US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg has died.
- Hello everyone. I'm a brand new member on Buzz as from earlier today, but I may as well make my first post on these forums a heartfelt one. Politics has always played a big part in my life and I thank my late father for that. I'm from the UK, but what I see happening in America is also happening...
- Last to post wins
- Good night and thank you Duke hugs and hugs you all
- A panicky moment!
- Good thing you didn't holler and startle the lads. They might have let go of their pesky mate. was it some kind of end of class tomfoolery that they dunked you the stagnant pool of water? That is some kind of awful prank! Yikes!
- Love Holidays and On the Beach quit ABTA to avoid paying full refunds
- I would have thought that if they were members of that body when the holidays were booked then refunding would have been part of the contract at THAT time. You cannot legally change the conditions of a contract unless all parties agree. It's quite despicable … people save for those holidays and...
- Retirement - good or bad stories?
- I retired two years ago at 58, absolutely no regrets at all and have nothing but positive experiences about the first two years of retirement. The only slight downside is that my little part time job of two days a week vanished once the lockdown was imposed. In truth it was only 'pocket money' and i...
- Same Sex Couples on "strictly "
- i agree