Whether you are looking for social networking, chat rooms or discussion forums, Buzz50 Seniors is the site for you.
Why Buzz50 Senior Chat Rooms is the best Social networking Site for over 50s
Genuine, unedited statements from over 50 members.
We hold copies of the original messages on an independent survey site.
"One of the best chat sites around"
"I think Buzz is a good site for older people to social network"
"Best social site on the net for over fifty"
"Love everything about buzz50 A happy, safe forum and hard working staff
Thanks to you all"
"Buzz has helped me through a difficult time in my life"
"Its a very well run site"
At times its been a life saver. Helps stop the loneliness. Made 1 good female friend and we use the new one to one chat now which is great. We are meeting up over Xmas : ) Its a very friendly environment.
its a good way to make friends.
i have been on other chat sites some as Admin and another as a room monitor ..but i think Buzz 50 has something for everyone to enjoy .cant fault it Mike
Buzz50 Senior Chat Rooms, Senior Forums and Social Networking for Seniors Over 50 OnlyBuzz50 is a completely free seniors social networking site for over 50's with forums, senior chat rooms and profile pages. We welcome visitors and members of all ages and from all countries around the world and particularly those who are in their 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s or older. Our members are primarily from the UK, USA, Canada and Australia but we have many english speaking members from all around the world. Our senior forum based sections allow you to join in the discussions or even start your own. Live senior chat rooms designed and used by seniors over 50 are a great way to meet others and chat with people from around the world. If you do join, and it is free then you get your own senior social networking profile page where you can fill in details about yourself if you wish, along with your photos, blogs and a wall where visitors can comment. Buzz50 is a great place for seniors to make friends with other over 50s from around the world. You have a list of your friends on your profile page and can invite others to be friends with you. Do please email me at [email protected] if you would like to know more or have any problems joining the site.
- The Brilliance of Buzz 50.
- Having been a Sagazone exile seems appropriate to post this now, as Buzz 50's 10 year anniversary arrives next month. When Saga abruptly pulled down...
- Life on the Buzz50
- Buzz50 has something for people 50+ almost all over the world. You can even talk to the people who built Buzz50. There is people here from around the...
- I am so glad that I found this place now that I am over 50
- I found Buzz50 by accident when I was searching for over 50 friends. I never considered myself a senior as they say! I don't come here often but when...
- I needed this place
- This is my new new blog entry to my new blog. November 5th 2017. My second blog entry...ever...lol. ( WARNING proper puncutuation is of little value...
- Thank you
- Thank you for the site. I was so lonely after all my losses and the site has overcome that by being friendly and accepting. A wonderful diversity of...
- I find the forums very good for opening up conversations and as a whole it is a good site to make contact with other like minded persons....
- I appreciated Buzz 50
- I appreciate Buzz 50 even though I am so busy that I can only appear online about once every 4 to 8 weeks. When I do come online everyone is so...
- Nice friendly site. I will be back xxx
- Mike and Mila have done a fabulous job at putting together a really good site for people like me. Thanks so much. The Lounge is a friendly room...
- our chance for let know to the world our thoughts And know the thoughts of others
- This site is the hard work from Mike and Mila thanks guys: Shelter for some people, and for others our chance for let know to the world our thoughts...
- i love buzz 50
- iam from india .i discovered buzz 50 in2015 when i was a greenhorn where computers are concerned. since then i have great friends on buzz 50 -people...
- I love this site. I read it all the time. I am partial to religious topics but I love Jesus but not religion.
- Great safe site .
- I am glad to be a small part in this wonderful group, I have yet to meet anyone who has come across as rude or threatening, If i was not happy...
- a friendship site that means what it says, high standards, low maintenance, as free as words passed among friends anywhere in the world, everywhere in...
- Trump’s UK visit:
- Of course Trumps popular in the UK as this poll taken 12 Jul 2018 shows, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
- "I think the European Union is a foe," Trump says ahead of Putin meeting
- When it comes to the use of the word "foe" as used by Trump against the EU it seems, despite his supporters complaint, that they are the ones being pedantic. If as has been alluded it was in reference to trade then the common word to use would be competitor, not foe. But it is Russia that gets the...
- Last to Post Wins
- Hey Honey, seeing Judd's mug here should have made you reach for another glass of wine. Cheers, Judd! We hardly need an excuse to have a drink anyway, right you lot?? (;;) (;;)
- Millions to face hosepipe ban in north-west England
- The ban will affect people in north-west England but other firms say they have no plans to follow suit. Image caption Carlisle and north Eden Valley are exempt from the forthcoming ban England's first hosepipe ban this summer has been announced by United Utilities despite other water companies...
- Did you scream for ice cream yesterday?
- every day
- Vegan versus carnivore
- These days lots of fruit and vegetables we get in the supermarket are no longer seasonal as they can be flown in from other countries around the world. Scientists are now growing meat and other foods in the laboratory, so who knows what we will be eating in 20 years time.