Whether you are looking for social networking, chat rooms or discussion forums, Buzz50 Seniors is the site for you.
Why Buzz50 Senior Chat Rooms is the best Social networking Site for over 50s
Genuine, unedited statements from over 50 members.
We hold copies of the original messages on an independent survey site.
"One of the best chat sites around"
"I think Buzz is a good site for older people to social network"
"Best social site on the net for over fifty"
"Love everything about buzz50 A happy, safe forum and hard working staff
Thanks to you all"
"Buzz has helped me through a difficult time in my life"
"Its a very well run site"
At times its been a life saver. Helps stop the loneliness. Made 1 good female friend and we use the new one to one chat now which is great. We are meeting up over Xmas : ) Its a very friendly environment.
its a good way to make friends.
i have been on other chat sites some as Admin and another as a room monitor ..but i think Buzz 50 has something for everyone to enjoy .cant fault it Mike
Buzz50 Senior Chat Rooms, Senior Forums and Social Networking for Seniors Over 50 OnlyBuzz50 is a completely free seniors social networking site for over 50's with forums, senior chat rooms and profile pages. We welcome visitors and members of all ages and from all countries around the world and particularly those who are in their 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s or older. Our members are primarily from the UK, USA, Canada and Australia but we have many english speaking members from all around the world. Our senior forum based sections allow you to join in the discussions or even start your own. Live senior chat rooms designed and used by seniors over 50 are a great way to meet others and chat with people from around the world. If you do join, and it is free then you get your own senior social networking profile page where you can fill in details about yourself if you wish, along with your photos, blogs and a wall where visitors can comment. Buzz50 is a great place for seniors to make friends with other over 50s from around the world. You have a list of your friends on your profile page and can invite others to be friends with you. Do please email me at [email protected] if you would like to know more or have any problems joining the site.
- I dont think Ive known a site like Buzz50
- Buzz50 shows care and kindness, it has to me. If it wasn't for dear Mike and dear Mila I wouldn't be here now
- The Brilliance of Buzz 50.
- Having been a Sagazone exile seems appropriate to post this now, as Buzz 50's 10 year anniversary arrives next month. When Saga abruptly pulled down...
- Life on the Buzz50
- Buzz50 has something for people 50+ almost all over the world. You can even talk to the people who built Buzz50. There is people here from around the...
- I am so glad that I found this place now that I am over 50
- I found Buzz50 by accident when I was searching for over 50 friends. I never considered myself a senior as they say! I don't come here often but when...
- Gender Stereotyping Sexist Adverts Banned
- Load of bo——is, a girl can be whatever she wants to be today,nothing to stop her accepting ability. Wasn’t it years ago little boys were always dressed as girls? Wonder how many of them tried to change gender. See how bleddy stupid it all is. Silly little insecure people want everyone to be...
- Mobility Scooters
- Snewps, does that bit about liability also apply to wheelchair users? Just curious as I was pushing a wheelchair once and a woman just stopped still, for no apparent reason, and I smacked her quite hard on the ankle with the chair's footrest, did notice her being more watchful afterwards in case it...
- Last to Post Wins
- Don't bet on that B.A., Judd, as we have discovered on this thread, is not shy about making a nuisance of himself....:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: xmas_santa.p
- The Perfect Cuppa!
- My way to make a far from perfect cuppa is to put a teabag in a teapot and pour the water from the kettle, as soon as it stops boiling, over the top and leave it stand, with a cosy over the pot, for a few minutes before pouring the first of 2 mugfuls that I can get out of the pot.
- Party politics Wendeey ... nothing else matters :(
- Have You Ever Been On A Blind Date?
- One of my wonderful sisters set me up for a blind date with a girl she was working with and it was a one-off, if anyone dared to suggest a blind date to me after that one they got told where to go in no uncertain terms.