Whether you are looking for social networking, chat rooms or discussion forums, Buzz50 Seniors is the site for you.
Why Buzz50 Senior Chat Rooms is the best Social networking Site for over 50s
Genuine, unedited statements from over 50 members.
We hold copies of the original messages on an independent survey site.
"One of the best chat sites around"
"I think Buzz is a good site for older people to social network"
"Best social site on the net for over fifty"
"Love everything about buzz50 A happy, safe forum and hard working staff
Thanks to you all"
"Buzz has helped me through a difficult time in my life"
"Its a very well run site"
At times its been a life saver. Helps stop the loneliness. Made 1 good female friend and we use the new one to one chat now which is great. We are meeting up over Xmas : ) Its a very friendly environment.
its a good way to make friends.
i have been on other chat sites some as Admin and another as a room monitor ..but i think Buzz 50 has something for everyone to enjoy .cant fault it Mike
Buzz50 Senior Chat Rooms, Senior Forums and Social Networking for Seniors Over 50 OnlyBuzz50 is a completely free seniors social networking site for over 50's with forums, senior chat rooms and profile pages. We welcome visitors and members of all ages and from all countries around the world and particularly those who are in their 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s or older. Our members are primarily from the UK, USA, Canada and Australia but we have many english speaking members from all around the world. Our senior forum based sections allow you to join in the discussions or even start your own. Live senior chat rooms designed and used by seniors over 50 are a great way to meet others and chat with people from around the world. If you do join, and it is free then you get your own senior social networking profile page where you can fill in details about yourself if you wish, along with your photos, blogs and a wall where visitors can comment. Buzz50 is a great place for seniors to make friends with other over 50s from around the world. You have a list of your friends on your profile page and can invite others to be friends with you. Do please email me at [email protected] if you would like to know more or have any problems joining the site.
- Thank You to the forum moderators ~
- I think our moderators Pats and Pascalou are wonderful. They work hard and have a tough job at times, I think Buzz is fortunate to have them, they see...
- Some of the best friends I have in my life right now are from Buzz50. I am so thankful for this site and it's staff: Mila, Mike, Pats, Pasky and...
- Compliments to Sharkey! This man is amazing!
- I am so happy that he looks so well after our Buzzers! Thank you very very much, dear Sharkey. You are a star in my eyes too! :xxx:
- BATH OR SHOWER?
- A long, hot, scented bubble bath and a book wink.png
- Tony Blair on future of Labour party
- Tories and Labour are all the same. They are all in disguise. They all work for a higher power that you don't get to see or vote for. Their job is to present the false pantomime to the electorate to make them think that Tory and Labour are wildly opposed to each other when in fact they are the...
- My Neighbour
- That is nice Aida , and she deserved it . I didn"t realise that happened . smile
- Caroline Flack found dead
- Correct No question the CPS believed they had a good case and that it was important that the case went to court There is also the more recent testimony of another of her boyfriends, Danny Cipriani who has stated on TV that: “She texted me on Friday [saying] she had to plead guilty.” and...
- Your behaviour is appalling...
- Eira wrrote: I would have thought when interacting with young people, it would be much better to lead by example - dealing with conflict using passive aggression is not an example I’d want my kids to copy - if we want to raise youngsters to be confident and assertive, to put forward their...
- Good ones about 10 years.Keep turning them over and rotating them every 6 mths