Whether you are looking for social networking, chat rooms or discussion forums, Buzz50 Seniors is the site for you.
Why Buzz50 Senior Chat Rooms is the best Social networking Site for over 50s
Genuine, unedited statements from over 50 members.
We hold copies of the original messages on an independent survey site.
"One of the best chat sites around"
"I think Buzz is a good site for older people to social network"
"Best social site on the net for over fifty"
"Love everything about buzz50 A happy, safe forum and hard working staff
Thanks to you all"
"Buzz has helped me through a difficult time in my life"
"Its a very well run site"
At times its been a life saver. Helps stop the loneliness. Made 1 good female friend and we use the new one to one chat now which is great. We are meeting up over Xmas : ) Its a very friendly environment.
its a good way to make friends.
i have been on other chat sites some as Admin and another as a room monitor ..but i think Buzz 50 has something for everyone to enjoy .cant fault it Mike
Buzz50 Senior Chat Rooms, Senior Forums and Social Networking for Seniors Over 50 OnlyBuzz50 is a completely free seniors social networking site for over 50's with forums, senior chat rooms and profile pages. We welcome visitors and members of all ages and from all countries around the world and particularly those who are in their 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s or older. Our members are primarily from the UK, USA, Canada and Australia but we have many english speaking members from all around the world. Our senior forum based sections allow you to join in the discussions or even start your own. Live senior chat rooms designed and used by seniors over 50 are a great way to meet others and chat with people from around the world. If you do join, and it is free then you get your own senior social networking profile page where you can fill in details about yourself if you wish, along with your photos, blogs and a wall where visitors can comment. Buzz50 is a great place for seniors to make friends with other over 50s from around the world. You have a list of your friends on your profile page and can invite others to be friends with you. Do please email me at [email protected] if you would like to know more or have any problems joining the site.
- I dont think Ive known a site like Buzz50
- Buzz50 shows care and kindness, it has to me. If it wasn't for dear Mike and dear Mila I wouldn't be here now
- The Brilliance of Buzz 50.
- Having been a Sagazone exile seems appropriate to post this now, as Buzz 50's 10 year anniversary arrives next month. When Saga abruptly pulled down...
- Jussie Smollett: despicable!
- Annette his false claims have taken over the American media. Everyone is disgusted with him for wasting Chicago's resources - so many man hours and money on a big hoax. Reimbursement plus jail is what this low life deserves. I hope nobody in Hollywood will ever hire him again. Makes it harder...
- Say it ain't so! Now they're going after John Wayne!
- I don't know how a man could put the two in the same category. Stewart was a great American. John Wayne was an actor, who played great Americans. Surely you can differentiate the two. Would you include Audie Murphy in the same "icon" league with Wayne? They were both rather mediocre actors but...
- Do you feel Used
- I've just spent a hectic week looking after my two little grandaughters for the half term week and I wouldnt miss it for the world. Yes it can be tiring but at the end of the day i can safely hand them back to,their parents, my daughter and husband. I also pick up the older one from school on a...
- Puppy Farms
- Glad to hear people are being prosecuted for animal cruelty. Rescue dogs are good and my last dog was one. She died in September, aged 11. Fox terrior cross. When I looked for another dog there were just no little young rescue dogs. And I am only a little dog person. I am happy to buy one...
- France to replace the words 'mother' and 'father' with 'parent 1' and 'parent 2'
- Or just parent/ guardian and 2 spaces so both parents/ guardians of any sort can fill them in or leave one blank if single parent family. Ie like we have already. Again, fuss over nothing with the usual silly PC gone mad outrage about things that are not happening and that nobody is suggesting....
- Should she be allowed back into UK?
- saddam - if I recall correctly Iraq over run Kuwait but other then that I don't know why I was in desert storm. Went back 2 more time because Iraq was violating the boarder with Kuwait. they must of been mirages that I was dealing with.[/quote] The First Gulf War was essential a commercial and border...